0 padding string python

tridung74

** 0 Chuỗi đệm Python **

#Zero Padding String Python, #Python, #String

Trong Python, bạn có thể sử dụng phương thức `zfill ()` để đệm một chuỗi với số không ở bên trái.Phương thức `zfill ()` có hai đối số: chuỗi được đệm và độ dài mong muốn của chuỗi đệm.

Ví dụ: mã sau các miếng đệm "123" với số không có chiều dài 5:

`` `Python
>>> s = "123"
>>> s.zfill (5)
'00123'
`` `

Bạn cũng có thể sử dụng phương thức `zfill ()` để đệm một chuỗi có ký tự khác với 0.Ví dụ: mã sau các miếng đệm "123" với dấu hoa thị có độ dài 5:

`` `Python
>>> s = "123"
>>> s.zfill (5, "*")
'**** 123'
`` `

Phương thức `zfill ()` rất hữu ích cho việc định dạng chuỗi cho đầu ra hoặc để lưu trữ các chuỗi trong cơ sở dữ liệu.

**Ví dụ:**

Các mã sau sau 100 số đầu tiên có số không và sau đó in chúng vào bảng điều khiển:

`` `Python
Đối với tôi trong phạm vi (1, 101):
in (str (i) .zfill (3))
`` `

Đầu ra:

`` `
`` `
=======================================
**0 Padding String Python**

#Zero padding string python, #Python, #String

In Python, you can use the `zfill()` method to pad a string with zeros on the left. The `zfill()` method takes two arguments: the string to be padded and the desired length of the padded string.

For example, the following code pads the string "123" with zeros to a length of 5:

```python
>>> s = "123"
>>> s.zfill(5)
'00123'
```

You can also use the `zfill()` method to pad a string with a different character than zero. For example, the following code pads the string "123" with asterisks to a length of 5:

```python
>>> s = "123"
>>> s.zfill(5, "*")
'****123'
```

The `zfill()` method is useful for formatting strings for output or for storing strings in a database.

**Example:**

The following code pads the first 100 numbers with zeros and then prints them to the console:

```python
for i in range(1, 101):
print(str(i).zfill(3))
```

Output:

```
```

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock