Share 3 Income Sources through which I made 1 Lakh at age 22 #Shorts

blacklion485

**Giới thiệu**

Trong video này, tôi sẽ chia sẻ với bạn 3 nguồn thu nhập mà tôi đã sử dụng để tạo ra 1 lakh rupee ở tuổi 22. Đây đều là những nguồn thu nhập thụ động, điều đó có nghĩa là chúng đòi hỏi rất ít nỗ lực của tôi để duy trì.

** Nguồn thu nhập #1: Tiếp thị liên kết **

Tiếp thị liên kết là một cách tuyệt vời để kiếm tiền trực tuyến nếu bạn có một blog hoặc trang web.Ý tưởng là bạn quảng bá các sản phẩm hoặc dịch vụ của người khác trên trang web của bạn và bạn kiếm được một khoản hoa hồng cho mỗi lần bán mà bạn tạo ra.

Tôi bắt đầu tiếp thị liên kết khi tôi 18 tuổi và nó nhanh chóng trở thành một trong những nguồn thu nhập chính của tôi.Tôi đã kiếm được rất nhiều tiền quảng bá các sản phẩm như Clickbank và Amazon.

** Nguồn thu nhập #2: Khảo sát trực tuyến **

Tham gia các cuộc khảo sát trực tuyến là một cách tuyệt vời để kiếm thêm một số tiền.Có một số công ty khảo sát khác nhau mà bạn có thể đăng ký và họ sẽ gửi cho bạn các cuộc khảo sát để hoàn thành.

Số tiền bạn kiếm được sẽ thay đổi tùy thuộc vào công ty khảo sát và thời lượng của các cuộc khảo sát.Tuy nhiên, bạn thường có thể mong đợi kiếm được một vài đô la cho mỗi cuộc khảo sát mà bạn hoàn thành.

** Nguồn thu nhập #3: Dropshipping **

Dropshipping là một mô hình kinh doanh nơi bạn bán sản phẩm trực tuyến mà không phải mang theo bất kỳ hàng tồn kho nào.Khi một khách hàng đặt hàng, bạn chỉ cần chuyển tiếp đơn đặt hàng cho nhà cung cấp, người sau đó chuyển sản phẩm trực tiếp đến khách hàng.

Dropshipping có thể là một cách tuyệt vời để kiếm tiền trực tuyến nếu bạn có một con mắt tốt cho các sản phẩm và tiếp thị.Tuy nhiên, điều quan trọng cần lưu ý là có một số rủi ro liên quan đến Dropshipping.

**Phần kết luận**

Đây chỉ là 3 trong số nhiều nguồn thu nhập mà bạn có thể sử dụng để kiếm tiền trực tuyến.Nếu bạn đang tìm cách kiếm thêm tiền, hoặc nếu bạn quan tâm đến việc bắt đầu kinh doanh của riêng mình, tôi khuyến khích bạn khám phá các tùy chọn này.

** hashtags **

#Kiếm tiền trực tuyến
#Passiveincome
#entrepreneur
#sideHustle
=======================================
#MakeMoneyOnline #Passiveincome #entrepreneur #sideHustle ##3 Income sources through which I made 1 lakh at age 22

**Introduction**

In this video, I'm going to share with you 3 income sources that I used to make 1 lakh rupees at the age of 22. These are all passive income sources, which means that they require very little effort on my part to maintain.

**Income Source #1: Affiliate Marketing**

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online if you have a blog or website. The idea is that you promote other people's products or services on your website, and you earn a commission for each sale that you generate.

I started affiliate marketing when I was 18 years old, and it quickly became one of my main sources of income. I made a lot of money promoting products like ClickBank and Amazon.

**Income Source #2: Online Surveys**

Taking online surveys is a great way to make some extra money. There are a number of different survey companies that you can sign up with, and they will send you surveys to complete.

The amount of money you earn will vary depending on the survey company and the length of the surveys. However, you can usually expect to earn a few dollars for each survey that you complete.

**Income Source #3: Dropshipping**

Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products online without having to carry any inventory. When a customer places an order, you simply forward the order to a supplier, who then ships the product directly to the customer.

Dropshipping can be a great way to make money online if you have a good eye for products and marketing. However, it's important to note that there is some risk involved with dropshipping.

**Conclusion**

These are just 3 of the many income sources that you can use to make money online. If you're looking for a way to earn some extra cash, or if you're interested in starting your own business, I encourage you to explore these options.

**Hashtags**

#MakeMoneyOnline
#Passiveincome
#entrepreneur
#sideHustle

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock