Share 44-Piece eBay Phone Lot Unboxing

hoangkimrufus

** Điện thoại ebay 44 mảnh unboxing **

Trong bài viết này, tôi sẽ mở hộp một lô 44 mảnh mà tôi đã mua trên eBay.Lô này bao gồm một loạt các điện thoại từ các nhà sản xuất khác nhau, bao gồm Apple, Samsung, LG và Motorola.Tôi sẽ xem xét từng điện thoại trong rất nhiều và đưa ra ấn tượng của tôi về chúng.

** Điện thoại trong lô **

Các điện thoại trong lô bao gồm một hỗn hợp của điện thoại mới và đã qua sử dụng.Một số điện thoại trong tình trạng tuyệt vời, trong khi những người khác đang cần sửa chữa.Dưới đây là danh sách tất cả các điện thoại trong lô:

* Apple iPhone 6s
* Apple iPhone 7
* Apple iPhone 8
* Apple iPhone X
* Samsung Galaxy S7
* Samsung Galaxy S8
* Samsung Galaxy S9
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* LG G6
* LG V30
* Motorola Moto Z
* Motorola Moto X4

** Mở hộp điện thoại **

Các điện thoại được đóng gói trong một hộp các tông lớn, màu nâu.Hộp được niêm phong bằng băng dính, và tôi phải sử dụng một con dao để mở nó.Bên trong hộp, các điện thoại được bọc riêng trong gói bong bóng.

Tôi cẩn thận tháo từng điện thoại và xem nó.Các điện thoại đều có màu sắc khác nhau, và tất cả chúng đều có các tính năng khác nhau.Tôi đã rất ấn tượng với sự đa dạng của điện thoại trong rất nhiều.

** Kiểm tra điện thoại **

Sau khi tôi đã mở hộp tất cả các điện thoại, tôi bắt đầu thử nghiệm chúng.Tôi bật mỗi điện thoại và kiểm tra xem nó có hoạt động tốt không.Tôi cũng đã thử nghiệm các máy ảnh, loa và thời lượng pin.

Nhìn chung, tôi đã rất ấn tượng với chất lượng của điện thoại trong lô.Họ đều ở trong tình trạng tốt, và tất cả đều hoạt động đúng.Tôi chắc chắn sẽ giới thiệu rất nhiều điều này cho bất cứ ai đang tìm kiếm nhiều loại điện thoại để lựa chọn.

** hashtags **

* #44-piece-ebay-opsit-lot-unboxing
* #ebay
* #điện thoại
* #nhiều
* #Unboxing
* #điện thoại thông minh
=======================================
#44-piece-ebay-phone-lot-unboxing #ebay #phone #Lot #Unboxing #smartphone

**44-Piece eBay Phone Lot Unboxing**

In this article, I will be unboxing a 44-piece lot of phones that I purchased on eBay. This lot included a variety of phones from different manufacturers, including Apple, Samsung, LG, and Motorola. I will be taking a look at each phone in the lot and giving my impressions of them.

**The phones in the lot**

The phones in the lot included a mix of new and used phones. Some of the phones were in excellent condition, while others were in need of repair. Here is a list of all the phones in the lot:

* Apple iPhone 6s
* Apple iPhone 7
* Apple iPhone 8
* Apple iPhone X
* Samsung Galaxy S7
* Samsung Galaxy S8
* Samsung Galaxy S9
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* LG G6
* LG V30
* Motorola Moto Z
* Motorola Moto X4

**Unboxing the phones**

The phones were packed in a large, brown cardboard box. The box was sealed with tape, and I had to use a knife to open it. Inside the box, the phones were individually wrapped in bubble wrap.

I carefully unwrapped each phone and took a look at it. The phones were all in different colors, and they all had different features. I was impressed with the variety of phones in the lot.

**Testing the phones**

After I had unboxed all of the phones, I started testing them out. I turned on each phone and checked to see if it was working properly. I also tested the cameras, the speakers, and the battery life.

Overall, I was impressed with the quality of the phones in the lot. They were all in good condition, and they all worked properly. I would definitely recommend this lot to anyone who is looking for a variety of phones to choose from.

**Hashtags**

* #44-piece-ebay-phone-lot-unboxing
* #ebay
* #phone
* #Lot
* #Unboxing
* #smartphone

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock