Share 5 điều này đã làm tôi SỐC về Lebanon 🇱🇧

#Lebanon #beirut #beirutexplosion #lebanoncrisis #middleeast #Travel ** 5 điều này đã gây sốc cho tôi về Lebanon **

Gần đây tôi đã có cơ hội đến thăm Lebanon lần đầu tiên, và tôi ngay lập tức bị ấn tượng bởi vẻ đẹp của đất nước.Những ngọn núi, biển, các thành phố cổ đại, tất cả đều ngoạn mục.Nhưng cũng có một số điều về Lebanon đã gây sốc cho tôi và tôi muốn chia sẻ chúng với bạn.

** 1.Sự nghèo đói **

Tôi biết rằng Lebanon là một quốc gia nghèo, nhưng tôi vẫn bị sốc bởi mức độ nghèo đói mà tôi thấy.Ở một số khu vực, nó giống như quay ngược thời gian.Mọi người sống trong lán, không có nước hoặc điện.Có những đứa trẻ cầu xin trên đường phố, và tôi thấy những gia đình đang vật lộn để sống sót.

** 2.Giao thông**

Beirut là một trong những thành phố tắc nghẽn nhất trên thế giới.Giao thông hoàn toàn điên rồ, và có thể mất hàng giờ để đi từ nơi này sang nơi khác.Tôi chưa bao giờ thấy bất cứ điều gì giống như vậy trước đây.

** 3.Sự ô nhiễm**

Beirut cũng là một trong những thành phố bị ô nhiễm nhất trên thế giới.Không khí dày với khói bụi, và thật khó để thở.Tôi phải đeo mặt nạ bất cứ khi nào tôi ra ngoài.

**4.Sự bất ổn chính trị **

Lebanon đã bị ảnh hưởng bởi sự bất ổn chính trị trong nhiều thập kỷ.Đất nước đã trải qua một cuộc nội chiến, và đã có một số vụ ám sát các nhà lãnh đạo chính trị.Thật khó để biết những gì tương lai nắm giữ cho Lebanon.

** 5.Khả năng phục hồi của mọi người **

Bất chấp tất cả những thách thức mà họ phải đối mặt, người Lebanon vẫn cực kỳ kiên cường.Họ ấm áp, thân thiện và chào đón.Họ có ý thức cộng đồng mạnh mẽ, và họ luôn sẵn sàng giúp đỡ lẫn nhau.

Chuyến đi của tôi đến Lebanon là một trải nghiệm thay đổi cuộc sống.Tôi đã học được rất nhiều về đất nước, người dân và văn hóa của nó.Tôi rất biết ơn về cơ hội đã đến thăm, và tôi hy vọng sẽ trở lại một ngày.

** Hashtags: **

* #Lebanon
* #beirut
* #beirutexplosion
* #lebanoncrisis
* #Trung đông
* #Du lịch
=======================================
#Lebanon #beirut #beirutexplosion #lebanoncrisis #middleeast #Travel **These 5 things shocked me about Lebanon**

I recently had the opportunity to visit Lebanon for the first time, and I was immediately struck by the beauty of the country. The mountains, the sea, the ancient cities—it was all breathtaking. But there were also some things about Lebanon that shocked me, and I wanted to share them with you.

**1. The poverty**

I knew that Lebanon was a poor country, but I was still shocked by the level of poverty I saw. In some areas, it was like stepping back in time. People were living in shacks, with no running water or electricity. There were children begging on the streets, and I saw families who were struggling to survive.

**2. The traffic**

Beirut is one of the most congested cities in the world. The traffic is absolutely insane, and it can take hours to get from one place to another. I've never seen anything like it before.

**3. The pollution**

Beirut is also one of the most polluted cities in the world. The air is thick with smog, and it's hard to breathe. I had to wear a mask whenever I went outside.

**4. The political instability**

Lebanon has been plagued by political instability for decades. The country has been through a civil war, and there have been several assassinations of political leaders. It's hard to know what the future holds for Lebanon.

**5. The resilience of the people**

Despite all the challenges they face, the Lebanese people are incredibly resilient. They are warm, friendly, and welcoming. They have a strong sense of community, and they are always willing to help each other out.

My trip to Lebanon was a life-changing experience. I learned a lot about the country, its people, and its culture. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have visited, and I hope to return one day.

**Hashtags:**

* #Lebanon
* #beirut
* #beirutexplosion
* #lebanoncrisis
* #middleeast
* #Travel

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock