Share 5 Games I Played So You Don't Have To - with Tom Vasel

** 5 trò chơi tôi đã chơi để bạn không cần phải - với Tom Vasel **

** #boardgames #TabletOpgames #Gaming #Review #Game **

Trong bài viết này, tôi sẽ chia sẻ năm trò chơi mà tôi đã chơi gần đây mà tôi không thích lắm.Tôi đang làm điều này để bạn có thể tránh lãng phí thời gian của bạn vào các trò chơi mà tôi nghĩ không đáng chơi.

** 1.U ám **

Gloomhaven là một người thu thập ngục tối hợp tác đã nhận được rất nhiều tiếng vang gần đây.Tôi đã rất hào hứng để thử nó, nhưng cuối cùng tôi đã thất vọng.Trò chơi dài và phức tạp, và thật dễ dàng để bị lạc trong các quy tắc.Tôi cũng thấy cuộc chiến là lặp đi lặp lại và nhàm chán.

** 2.Mars terraforming **

Terraforming Mars là một trò chơi cạnh tranh, nơi người chơi đua với Terraform Mars.Tôi rất thích chủ đề của trò chơi này, nhưng tôi thấy lối chơi quá khô và chiến lược.Có rất nhiều toán học liên quan, và có thể khó theo dõi tất cả các tài nguyên và hiệu ứng khác nhau.

** 3.Twilight Imperium **

Twilight Imperium là một trò chơi lớn của cuộc chinh phục không gian.Trò chơi này chắc chắn là một trải nghiệm, nhưng nó không phải là trò chơi mà tôi mong muốn lặp lại.Trò chơi dài và phức tạp, và có thể khó khăn để có được một trò chơi lên bàn.Tôi cũng thấy cuộc chiến là quá ngẫu nhiên và dựa trên may mắn.

**4.Kingdom Death: Monster **

Kingdom Death: Monster là một trò chơi thu nhỏ được ca ngợi vì giá trị sản xuất cao và lối chơi đầy thách thức của nó.Tôi thấy trò chơi rất khó khăn, và tôi không thích cảm giác thua cuộc liên tục.Tôi cũng thấy các tiểu cảnh rất mong manh, và tôi liên tục phải sửa chữa chúng.

** 5.Nemesis **

Nemesis là một trò chơi hợp tác nơi người chơi cố gắng sống sót sau một con tàu ngoài hành tinh thù địch.Tôi rất thích chủ đề của trò chơi này, nhưng tôi thấy lối chơi quá hỗn loạn và ngẫu nhiên.Thật khó để thực hiện bất kỳ kế hoạch nào, bởi vì trò chơi liên tục ném những thách thức mới vào chúng tôi.

**Phần kết luận**

Đây chỉ là một vài trong số những trò chơi mà tôi đã chơi mà tôi không thích lắm.Tôi hy vọng rằng bài viết này sẽ giúp bạn tránh lãng phí thời gian của bạn vào các trò chơi mà tôi nghĩ không đáng chơi.

** Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một số trò chơi hay để chơi, tôi khuyên bạn nên kiểm tra những điều sau: **

*** sải cánh **
*** Sagrada **
* **Dịch bệnh**
*** tên mã **
*** Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion **
=======================================
**5 Games I Played So You Don't Have To - with Tom Vasel**

**#boardgames #TabletOpgames #Gaming #Reviews #games**

In this article, I'm going to share five games that I've played recently that I didn't enjoy very much. I'm doing this so that you can avoid wasting your time on games that I think are not worth playing.

**1. Gloomhaven**

Gloomhaven is a cooperative dungeon crawler that's been getting a lot of buzz lately. I was excited to try it out, but I was ultimately disappointed. The game is long and complex, and it's easy to get lost in the rules. I also found the combat to be repetitive and boring.

**2. Terraforming Mars**

Terraforming Mars is a competitive game where players race to terraform Mars. I enjoyed the theme of this game, but I found the gameplay to be too dry and strategic. There's a lot of math involved, and it can be difficult to keep track of all the different resources and effects.

**3. Twilight Imperium**

Twilight Imperium is a massive multiplayer game of space conquest. This game is definitely an experience, but it's not one that I'm eager to repeat. The game is long and complex, and it can be difficult to get a game to the table. I also found the combat to be too random and luck-based.

**4. Kingdom Death: Monster**

Kingdom Death: Monster is a miniatures game that's been praised for its high production values and its challenging gameplay. I found the game to be very difficult, and I didn't enjoy the feeling of constantly losing. I also found the miniatures to be very fragile, and I was constantly having to repair them.

**5. Nemesis**

Nemesis is a cooperative game where players try to survive a hostile alien ship. I enjoyed the theme of this game, but I found the gameplay to be too chaotic and random. It was difficult to make any plans, because the game was constantly throwing new challenges at us.

**Conclusion**

These are just a few of the games that I've played that I didn't enjoy very much. I hope that this article will help you to avoid wasting your time on games that I think are not worth playing.

**If you're looking for some good games to play, I recommend checking out the following:**

* **Wingspan**
* **Sagrada**
* **Pandemic**
* **Codenames**
* **Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion**

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock