55 triệu đô: Quỹ Pineapple nói lời tạm biệt bằng lần quyên góp khủng

dalamnguyennha

### 55 triệu đô la: Quỹ dứa nói lời tạm biệt với một khoản quyên góp rất lớn

Quỹ Dứa, một quỹ quyên góp tiền điện tử đã trao hơn 55 triệu đô la cho các tổ chức từ thiện và cá nhân, đã thông báo rằng họ đang ngừng hoạt động.

Quỹ được tạo ra vào năm 2017 bởi một nhà tài trợ ẩn danh, người có tên là "Dứa mông".Nhà tài trợ chưa bao giờ tiết lộ danh tính của họ, nhưng họ đã nói rằng họ là một kỹ sư phần mềm đã tạo ra tài sản của họ trong tiền điện tử.

Quỹ Dứa đã trao hơn 55 triệu đô la cho hơn 1.500 tổ chức từ thiện và cá nhân.Khoản đóng góp lớn nhất là một món quà trị giá 10 triệu đô la cho EFF, một tổ chức phi lợi nhuận đấu tranh cho quyền kỹ thuật số.

Quỹ cũng đã quyên góp cho một loạt các nguyên nhân khác, bao gồm biến đổi khí hậu, nghèo đói và giáo dục.

Trong một bài đăng trên blog thông báo về việc đóng cửa quỹ, Dứa mông nói rằng họ đã được truyền cảm hứng để bắt đầu quỹ sau khi thấy thiệt hại mà cuộc khủng hoảng tài chính năm 2008 đã gây ra.

"Tôi muốn làm một cái gì đó để giúp những người đang vật lộn", họ viết."Tôi cũng muốn chứng minh rằng có thể sử dụng tiền điện tử cho tốt."

Dứa mông nói rằng họ tự hào về những gì quỹ đã đạt được, và họ hy vọng rằng nó sẽ truyền cảm hứng cho những người khác để trả lại.

"Tôi hy vọng rằng quỹ dứa sẽ cho mọi người thấy rằng có thể tạo ra sự khác biệt trên thế giới", họ viết."Tôi cũng hy vọng rằng nó sẽ khuyến khích người khác sử dụng tiền điện tử cho tốt."

### hashtags

* #cryptocurrency
* #Quyên góp
* #tổ chức từ thiện
* #BlockChain
* #Trả lại
=======================================
### 55 Million Dollars: Pineapple Fund Said Goodbye With a Huge Donation

The Pineapple Fund, a cryptocurrency donation fund that has given away over $55 million to charities and individuals, has announced that it is shutting down.

The fund was created in 2017 by an anonymous donor who goes by the name "Pineapple Butt." The donor has never revealed their identity, but they have said that they are a software engineer who made their fortune in cryptocurrency.

The Pineapple Fund has given away over $55 million to over 1,500 charities and individuals. The largest donation was a $10 million gift to the EFF, a non-profit organization that fights for digital rights.

The fund has also given donations to a wide range of other causes, including climate change, poverty, and education.

In a blog post announcing the fund's closure, Pineapple Butt said that they were inspired to start the fund after seeing the damage that the 2008 financial crisis had caused.

"I wanted to do something to help people who were struggling," they wrote. "I also wanted to show that it is possible to use cryptocurrency for good."

Pineapple Butt said that they are proud of what the fund has accomplished, and they hope that it will inspire others to give back.

"I hope that the Pineapple Fund will show people that it is possible to make a difference in the world," they wrote. "I also hope that it will encourage others to use cryptocurrency for good."

### Hashtags

* #cryptocurrency
* #Donation
* #Charity
* #BlockChain
* #giveback

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock