7.1.5 initials python

7.1.5 Tên viết tắt

Trong Python, ban đầu là một biến được gán một giá trị khi được khai báo.Giá trị của ban đầu có thể được thay đổi sau trong chương trình, nhưng giá trị ban đầu luôn giống nhau.

Để khai báo ban đầu, bạn sử dụng cú pháp sau:

`` `
ban đầu = giá trị
`` `

Trong đó `ban đầu` là tên của biến và` value` là giá trị mà bạn muốn gán cho nó.

Ví dụ: mã sau đây tuyên bố ban đầu được gọi là `my_initial` và gán nó là giá trị` "Hello World!" `:

`` `
my_initial = "Xin chào thế giới!"
`` `

Sau đó, bạn có thể sử dụng biến `my_initial` ở bất cứ đâu trong chương trình của bạn.Ví dụ: bạn có thể in giá trị của biến vào bảng điều khiển bằng mã sau:

`` `
in (my_initial)
`` `

Đầu ra:

`` `
Chào thế giới!
`` `

Tên viết tắt là một cách hữu ích để lưu trữ các giá trị mà bạn cần sử dụng trong suốt chương trình của mình.Chúng cũng có thể được sử dụng để làm cho mã của bạn dễ hiểu hơn và dễ hiểu hơn.
=======================================
7.1.5 Initials

#Python #Programming #Tutorial #Beginner #Coding ##7.1.5 Initials

In Python, an initial is a variable that is assigned a value when it is declared. The value of an initial can be changed later in the program, but the initial value is always the same.

To declare an initial, you use the following syntax:

```
initial = value
```

where `initial` is the name of the variable and `value` is the value that you want to assign to it.

For example, the following code declares an initial called `my_initial` and assigns it the value `"Hello World!"`:

```
my_initial = "Hello World!"
```

You can then use the `my_initial` variable anywhere in your program. For example, you could print the value of the variable to the console using the following code:

```
print(my_initial)
```

Output:

```
Hello World!
```

Initials are a useful way to store values that you need to use throughout your program. They can also be used to make your code more readable and easier to understand.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock