Share A HIDDEN GEM WAS INSIDE THIS VIDEO GAME CONSOLE! Yard Sale Haul

hungsonngonha

#yardsalehaul #videogames #hiddengem #console #Gaming #Retro

** Một viên ngọc ẩn đã ở trong bảng điều khiển trò chơi video này! **

Gần đây tôi đã dọn dẹp gác mái của bố mẹ tôi khi tôi bắt gặp một hệ thống giải trí Nintendo (NES) cũ bụi bặm.Tôi đã không nhìn thấy nó trong nhiều năm, và tôi rất hào hứng khi xem nó có còn hoạt động không.Tôi đã cắm nó vào và bật nó lên, và thật ngạc nhiên, nó đã làm!Tôi bắt đầu chơi một số mục yêu thích cũ của mình, như Super Mario Bros. và The Legend of Zelda, và tôi đã có một thời gian tuyệt vời.

Sau một thời gian, tôi quyết định xem các hộp mực tôi có cho NES.Tôi đã tìm thấy một vài điều mà tôi đã quên, bao gồm cả một cái mà tôi chưa từng thấy trước đây.Nó được gọi là "The Hidden Gem", và đó là một trò chơi mà tôi chưa bao giờ nghe nói đến.Tôi đã bị thu hút, vì vậy tôi đặt nó vào NES và bật nó lên.

Trò chơi bắt đầu với một màn hình tiêu đề đơn giản, và sau đó tôi đã đưa tôi đến một cấp độ không giống bất cứ điều gì tôi từng thấy trước đây.Đồ họa rất đẹp, âm nhạc thật tuyệt vời, và lối chơi rất thách thức và gây nghiện.Tôi đã bị cuốn hút!

Tôi đã chơi "The Hidden Gem" trong nhiều giờ ngày hôm đó và tôi không thể chờ đợi để chơi lại vào ngày hôm sau.Tôi nhanh chóng bị ám ảnh bởi trò chơi, và tôi đã dành mọi khoảnh khắc miễn phí mà tôi đã chơi nó.

Cuối cùng tôi đã đánh bại "viên ngọc ẩn", nhưng tôi vẫn không thể lấy nó ra khỏi đầu.Nó không giống bất kỳ trò chơi nào khác mà tôi từng chơi, và nó đã để lại ấn tượng lâu dài với tôi.

Tôi đã tìm kiếm một bản sao của "The Hidden Gem" kể từ đó, nhưng tôi chưa bao giờ có thể tìm thấy một bản.Tôi không chắc liệu nó có được phát hành bên ngoài Nhật Bản hay không, nếu đó chỉ là một trò chơi rất hiếm.Nhưng tôi vẫn giữ hy vọng rằng một ngày nào đó tôi sẽ có thể chơi lại.

** Hashtags: **

=======================================

**A Hidden Gem was Inside this Video Game Console!**

I was recently cleaning out my parents' attic when I came across a dusty old Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I hadn't seen it in years, and I was excited to see if it still worked. I plugged it in and turned it on, and to my surprise, it did! I started playing some of my old favorites, like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda, and I was having a great time.

After a while, I decided to take a look at the cartridges I had for the NES. I found a few that I had forgotten about, including one that I had never seen before. It was called "The Hidden Gem," and it was a game that I had never heard of. I was intrigued, so I put it in the NES and turned it on.

The game started with a simple title screen, and then it took me to a level that was unlike anything I had ever seen before. The graphics were beautiful, the music was amazing, and the gameplay was challenging and addictive. I was hooked!

I played "The Hidden Gem" for hours that day, and I couldn't wait to play it again the next day. I quickly became obsessed with the game, and I spent every free moment that I had playing it.

I eventually beat "The Hidden Gem," but I still couldn't get it out of my head. It was unlike any other game I had ever played, and it had left a lasting impression on me.

I've been searching for a copy of "The Hidden Gem" ever since, but I've never been able to find one. I'm not sure if it was ever released outside of Japan, or if it was just a very rare game. But I'm still holding out hope that I'll one day be able to play it again.

**Hashtags:**

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock