Share Acapop! KIDS - AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING from Dreamgirls (Official Music Video)

lyngocngocha

** Acapop! Kids - và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không đi (video âm nhạc chính thức) - YouTube **

[Hình ảnh của Acapop! Trẻ em biểu diễn bài hát "Và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không" từ vở nhạc kịch "Dreamgirls"]]

** Acapop! Kids - và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không đi (video âm nhạc chính thức) **

Acapop! Kids, The Children A Cappella Group từ Hà Lan, đã phát hành video âm nhạc chính thức cho bản cover bài hát của chúng "và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không" từ vở nhạc kịch "Dreamgirls".Video, được phát hành trên YouTube vào ngày 25 tháng 2 năm 2023, có sự tham gia của nhóm biểu diễn bài hát trong nhiều môi trường khác nhau, bao gồm khán phòng trường học, công viên và bãi biển.

Video đã được đáp ứng với những đánh giá tích cực từ người hâm mộ và các nhà phê bình.Nhiều người đã ca ngợi hiệu suất giọng hát của nhóm, cũng như vũ đạo và giá trị sản xuất của video.Video cũng đã được ca ngợi vì thông điệp trao quyền và tự quyết.

"Và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không đi" là một bài hát về một người phụ nữ quyết tâm đạt được ước mơ của mình, bất kể những trở ngại nào cô ấy phải đối mặt.Bài hát này là một bài hát mạnh mẽ cho bất cứ ai từng được thông báo rằng họ không thể làm gì đó.Bản cover Acapop! Trẻ em của bài hát là một bản tái hiện đẹp và đầy cảm hứng mà chắc chắn sẽ khiến bạn cảm thấy được nâng cao.

** Xem video âm nhạc chính thức cho Acapop! Trẻ em "Và tôi đang nói với bạn rằng tôi sẽ không đi" bên dưới: **

[Liên kết với video âm nhạc]

** Hashtags: **

* #acapopkids
* #DreamGirls
* #Âm nhạc
* #acapella
* #trao quyền cho phụ nữ
=======================================
**Acapop!Kids - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Official Music Video) - YouTube**

[Image of the Acapop!Kids performing the song "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from the musical "Dreamgirls"]

**Acapop!Kids - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Official Music Video)**

Acapop!Kids, the children's a cappella group from the Netherlands, has released the official music video for their cover of the song "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from the musical "Dreamgirls." The video, which was released on YouTube on February 25, 2023, features the group performing the song in a variety of settings, including a school auditorium, a park, and a beach.

The video has been met with positive reviews from fans and critics alike. Many people have praised the group's vocal performance, as well as the choreography and production values of the video. The video has also been praised for its message of empowerment and self-determination.

"And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" is a song about a woman who is determined to achieve her dreams, no matter what obstacles she faces. The song is a powerful anthem for anyone who has ever been told that they can't do something. The Acapop!Kids' cover of the song is a beautiful and inspiring rendition that is sure to leave you feeling uplifted.

**Watch the official music video for Acapop!Kids' cover of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" below:**

[Link to the music video]

**Hashtags:**

* #acapopkids
* #DreamGirls
* #Musical
* #acapella
* #womenempowerment

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock