Share aespa 'I'm Unhappy' (Official Audio)

dieulanngovu

## Aespa 'Tôi không vui' (âm thanh chính thức)

[!5UI)

AESPA đã phát hành bản nhão mini đầu tiên của họ, "Savage" vào ngày 5 tháng 10 năm 2021. Album có sáu bài hát, bao gồm cả ca khúc chủ đề "Savage".Album là một thành công thương mại, ra mắt ở vị trí số một trên bảng xếp hạng album Gaon và bán hơn 200.000 bản trong tuần đầu tiên phát hành.

Bài hát "Tôi không vui" là bài hát thứ ba trong album.Đây là một bài hát nhảy giữa nhịp độ với giai điệu hấp dẫn và nhịp độ lạc quan.Lời bài hát nói về một người phụ nữ không vui trong mối quan hệ của mình.Cô ấy hát về cách cô ấy mệt mỏi vì bị đối xử tồi tệ và làm thế nào cô ấy muốn được tự do.

Bài hát "Tôi không vui" là một bài hát mạnh mẽ cho những người phụ nữ đang đấu tranh trong các mối quan hệ của họ.Đó là một lời nhắc nhở rằng bạn xứng đáng được đối xử với sự tôn trọng và bạn không bao giờ nên giải quyết ít hơn bạn xứng đáng.

Video âm nhạc cho "Tôi không vui" cũng mạnh mẽ như chính bài hát.Video có các thành viên của AESPA trong một tương lai dystopian, nơi họ buộc phải sống trong một mô phỏng.Video là một phép ẩn dụ cho cách phụ nữ thường được đối tượng hóa và kiểm soát trong xã hội.

Bài hát "Tôi không vui" là một tuyên bố mạnh mẽ từ AESPA về tầm quan trọng của việc trao quyền cho phụ nữ.Bài hát là một lời nhắc nhở rằng phụ nữ không bao giờ nên sợ tự đứng lên và yêu cầu được đối xử tôn trọng.

** Hashtags: **

* #aespa
* #Độc ác
* #Tôi không hạnh phúc
* #KPOP
* #FemaleEmpowerment
=======================================
## aespa 'I'm Unhappy' (Official Audio)

[![aespa 'I'm Unhappy'](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/655_36_-5uI/maxresdefault.jpg)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=655_36_-5uI)

aespa released their first mini-album, "Savage," on October 5, 2021. The album features six songs, including the title track "Savage." The album was a commercial success, debuting at number one on the Gaon Album Chart and selling over 200,000 copies in its first week of release.

The song "I'm Unhappy" is the third track on the album. It is a mid-tempo dance song with a catchy melody and upbeat tempo. The lyrics of the song are about a woman who is unhappy in her relationship. She sings about how she is tired of being treated badly and how she wants to be free.

The song "I'm Unhappy" is a powerful anthem for women who are struggling in their relationships. It is a reminder that you deserve to be treated with respect and that you should never settle for less than you deserve.

The music video for "I'm Unhappy" is just as powerful as the song itself. The video features the members of aespa in a dystopian future where they are forced to live in a simulation. The video is a metaphor for the way that women are often objectified and controlled in society.

The song "I'm Unhappy" is a strong statement from aespa about the importance of female empowerment. The song is a reminder that women should never be afraid to stand up for themselves and demand to be treated with respect.

**Hashtags:**

* #aespa
* #Savage
* #I'mUnhappy
* #KPOP
* #FemaleEmpowerment

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock