Share Agent Commission Haram Or Halal By Zaid Patel

Ebaycanada22

#AgentCommission #Halal #Haram #zakat #IslamicFinance ** Ủy ban đại lý là haram hoặc halal?

Trong Hồi giáo, có hai loại thu nhập: Halal và Haram.Thu nhập halal được cho phép, trong khi thu nhập Haram bị cấm.Khi nói đến Ủy ban Đại lý, có một số cuộc tranh luận về việc liệu nó có được coi là Halal hay không.

** Trường phái tư tưởng Hanafi **

Trường phái tư tưởng Hanafi là một trong bốn trường lớn của luật học Hồi giáo.Theo Trường Hanafi, Ủy ban Đại lý được coi là Halal miễn là đáp ứng các điều kiện sau:

* Đại lý đang cung cấp một dịch vụ hợp pháp.
* Các đại lý đang tính một khoản phí công bằng.
* Đại lý không tận dụng lợi thế của khách hàng.

** Trường phái tư tưởng Shafi'i **

Trường phái tư tưởng Shafi'i là một trường lớn của luật học Hồi giáo.Theo Trường Shafi'i, Ủy ban đại lý được coi là Haram nếu các điều kiện sau được đáp ứng:

* Đại lý không cung cấp dịch vụ hợp pháp.
* Đại lý đang tính phí quá mức.
* Đại lý đang tận dụng lợi thế của khách hàng.

** Trường phái tư tưởng Maliki **

Trường phái tư tưởng Maliki là trường học lớn thứ ba của luật học Hồi giáo.Theo Trường Maliki, Ủy ban đại lý được coi là Haram nếu các điều kiện sau được đáp ứng:

** Trường phái tư tưởng Hanbali **

Trường phái tư tưởng Hanbali là trường lớn thứ tư của luật học Hồi giáo.Theo Trường Hanbali, Ủy ban đại lý được coi là Haram nếu các điều kiện sau được đáp ứng:

**Phần kết luận**

Có một số cuộc tranh luận về việc liệu ủy ban đại lý có được coi là halal hay không.Tuy nhiên, phần lớn các học giả đồng ý rằng Ủy ban đại lý là halal miễn là các điều kiện sau được đáp ứng:

* Đại lý đang cung cấp một dịch vụ hợp pháp.
* Các đại lý đang tính một khoản phí công bằng.
* Đại lý không tận dụng lợi thế của khách hàng.

** hashtags **

#AgentCommission #Halal #Haram #zakat #IslamicFinance
=======================================
#AgentCommission #Halal #Haram #zakat #IslamicFinance **Is Agent Commission Haram or Halal?**

In Islam, there are two types of income: halal and haram. Halal income is permissible, while haram income is forbidden. When it comes to agent commission, there is some debate over whether or not it is considered halal.

**The Hanafi School of Thought**

The Hanafi school of thought is one of the four major schools of Islamic jurisprudence. According to the Hanafi school, agent commission is considered to be halal as long as the following conditions are met:

* The agent is providing a legitimate service.
* The agent is charging a fair fee.
* The agent is not taking advantage of the client.

**The Shafi'i School of Thought**

The Shafi'i school of thought is another major school of Islamic jurisprudence. According to the Shafi'i school, agent commission is considered to be haram if the following conditions are met:

* The agent is not providing a legitimate service.
* The agent is charging an excessive fee.
* The agent is taking advantage of the client.

**The Maliki School of Thought**

The Maliki school of thought is the third major school of Islamic jurisprudence. According to the Maliki school, agent commission is considered to be haram if the following conditions are met:

**The Hanbali School of Thought**

The Hanbali school of thought is the fourth major school of Islamic jurisprudence. According to the Hanbali school, agent commission is considered to be haram if the following conditions are met:

**Conclusion**

There is some debate over whether or not agent commission is considered to be halal. However, the majority of scholars agree that agent commission is halal as long as the following conditions are met:

* The agent is providing a legitimate service.
* The agent is charging a fair fee.
* The agent is not taking advantage of the client.

**Hashtags**

#AgentCommission #Halal #Haram #zakat #IslamicFinance

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock