Ask Airdrop Fails Stories

#AirDropFails #Airdrop #iphone #apple #Shared ** AirDrop Fails: 5 Câu chuyện vui nhộn **

AirDrop là một cách thuận tiện để chia sẻ các tệp giữa các thiết bị của Apple, nhưng không phải lúc nào cũng không có vấn đề.Dưới đây là năm câu chuyện vui nhộn về Airdrop thất bại sẽ khiến bạn cười to.

1Tôi nhanh chóng nhận ra sai lầm của mình và cố gắng hủy Airdrop, nhưng đã quá muộn.Ông chủ của tôi đã nhận được bức ảnh và tôi đã bị thế chấp.
2. ** Thời gian tôi đã trình bày một bài thuyết trình cho lớp học sai. ** Tôi đã trình bày trong lớp kinh doanh của mình, và tôi đã vô tình đưa nó vào lớp học sai.Tôi nhận ra sai lầm của mình khi tôi thấy một nhóm học sinh từ một lớp khác nhìn vào bài thuyết trình của tôi trên điện thoại của họ.Tôi đã rất xấu hổ, tôi phải dừng bài thuyết trình của mình và bắt đầu lại.
3. ** Thời gian tôi đã gửi một tài liệu bí mật cho toàn bộ công ty của mình. ** Tôi đã làm việc trên một tài liệu bí mật và tôi đã vô tình gửi nó cho mọi người trong công ty của tôi.Tôi nhanh chóng nhận ra sai lầm của mình và cố gắng xóa tài liệu, nhưng đã quá muộn.Mọi người trong công ty của tôi đều có quyền truy cập vào tài liệu và tôi đã gặp rất nhiều rắc rối.
4. ** Thời gian tôi đã phát sóng một video về tôi hát cho tôi.Tôi đã rất xấu hổ, tôi đã xóa các tài khoản truyền thông xã hội của mình và không bao giờ nói chuyện với tôi nữa.
5. ** Thời gian tôi đã chụp ảnh một bức ảnh con chó của tôi cho một người lạ.Người lạ nghĩ rằng đó là một bức tranh dễ thương, và cuối cùng chúng tôi đã có một cuộc trò chuyện tốt đẹp về những con chó.

Đây chỉ là một vài trong số rất nhiều thất bại của Airdrop đã xảy ra.Nếu bạn đang sử dụng airdrop, hãy cẩn thận những gì bạn chia sẻ!

** Hashtags: **

* #AirDropFails
* #Airdrop
* #điện thoại Iphone
* #Quả táo
* #Shared
=======================================
#AirDropFails #Airdrop #iphone #apple #sharing **AirDrop Fails: 5 Hilarious Stories**

AirDrop is a convenient way to share files between Apple devices, but it's not always without its problems. Here are five hilarious stories of AirDrop fails that will make you laugh out loud.

1. **The time I accidentally AirDropped a nude photo to my boss.** I was trying to send a photo to my friend, but I accidentally selected my boss's name instead. I quickly realized my mistake and tried to cancel the AirDrop, but it was too late. My boss received the photo and I was mortified.
2. **The time I AirDropped a presentation to the wrong class.** I was giving a presentation in my business class, and I accidentally AirDropped it to the wrong class. I realized my mistake when I saw a bunch of students from another class looking at my presentation on their phones. I was so embarrassed, I had to stop my presentation and start over.
3. **The time I AirDropped a secret document to my entire company.** I was working on a confidential document, and I accidentally AirDropped it to everyone in my company. I quickly realized my mistake and tried to delete the document, but it was too late. Everyone in my company had access to the document, and I was in a lot of trouble.
4. **The time I AirDropped a video of me singing to my crush.** I was trying to send a video of me singing to my crush, but I accidentally AirDropped it to her entire family. I was so embarrassed, I deleted my social media accounts and never spoke to my crush again.
5. **The time I AirDropped a picture of my dog to a stranger.** I was walking my dog in the park, and I accidentally AirDropped a picture of him to a stranger. The stranger thought it was a cute picture, and we ended up having a nice conversation about dogs.

These are just a few of the many AirDrop fails that have happened. If you're using AirDrop, be careful what you share!

**Hashtags:**

* #AirDropFails
* #Airdrop
* #iphone
* #apple
* #sharing

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock