Airdrop Hedera

#Airdrop #Hedera #Hbar #BlockChain #crypto ** Hedera AirDrop là gì? **

Hedera Airdrop là một cách để Hedera Hashgraph phân phối tiền điện tử Hbar của mình cho những người ủng hộ và phát triển sớm.Airdrop sẽ được phân phối trong khoảng thời gian ba năm, với 20% tổng nguồn cung HBAR được phân phối trong năm đầu tiên.

** Cách tham gia Airdrop Hedera? **

Để tham gia Airdrop Hedera, bạn phải tạo tài khoản Hedera và đăng ký địa chỉ email của bạn.Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể yêu cầu mã thông báo HBAR của bạn.

** Tôi sẽ nhận được bao nhiêu hbar trong airdrop? **

Số lượng Hbar bạn nhận được trong AirDrop sẽ phụ thuộc vào số lượng tài khoản Hedera bạn tạo và số lượng email bạn đăng ký.Bạn có thể yêu cầu tối đa 10.000 Hbar trong Airdrop.

** Khi nào thì Airdrop Hedera sẽ kết thúc? **

Hedera Airdrop sẽ kết thúc vào ngày 31 tháng 3 năm 2023.

** Tôi có thể làm gì với mã thông báo Hbar của mình? **

Bạn có thể sử dụng mã thông báo HBAR của mình để trả tiền cho các giao dịch trên mạng Hedera hoặc bạn có thể giữ chúng như một khoản đầu tư.Hbar là một loại tiền điện tử có giá trị với rất nhiều tiềm năng, vì vậy nó đáng để xem xét giữ các mã thông báo của bạn trong thời gian dài.

** Dưới đây là 5 hashtag mà bạn có thể sử dụng cho bài viết của mình: **

* #Airdrop
* #Hedera
* #Hbar
* #BlockChain
* #crypto
=======================================
#Airdrop #Hedera #Hbar #BlockChain #crypto **What is the Hedera Airdrop?**

The Hedera Airdrop is a way for Hedera Hashgraph to distribute its HBAR cryptocurrency to early supporters and developers. The Airdrop will be distributed over a period of three years, with 20% of the total HBAR supply being distributed in the first year.

**How to participate in the Hedera Airdrop?**

To participate in the Hedera Airdrop, you must create a Hedera account and register your email address. You will then be able to claim your HBAR tokens.

**How much HBAR will I receive in the Airdrop?**

The amount of HBAR you receive in the Airdrop will depend on the number of Hedera accounts you create and the number of emails you register. You can claim a maximum of 10,000 HBAR in the Airdrop.

**When will the Hedera Airdrop end?**

The Hedera Airdrop will end on March 31, 2023.

**What can I do with my HBAR tokens?**

You can use your HBAR tokens to pay for transactions on the Hedera network, or you can hold them as an investment. HBAR is a valuable cryptocurrency with a lot of potential, so it is worth considering holding onto your tokens for the long term.

**Here are 5 hashtags that you can use for your article:**

* #Airdrop
* #Hedera
* #Hbar
* #BlockChain
* #crypto

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock