Ask Airdrops cho người dùng dòng

cemtechnet

Airdrops là một cách tuyệt vời để có được những thứ miễn phí từ bạn bè và gia đình của bạn trên các dòng.Đây là cách bắt đầu:

1. Mở ứng dụng dòng trên điện thoại của bạn.
2. Nhấn vào tab "Me" ở dưới cùng của màn hình.
3. Nhấn vào biểu tượng "AirDrops".
4. Nhấn vào nút "+" để thêm AirDrop mới.
5. Nhập tên của người bạn muốn gửi AirDrop đến.
6. Nhấn vào nút "Gửi".

Người bạn đã gửi AirDrop đến sẽ nhận được thông báo.Họ có thể khai thác thông báo để mở Airdrop và yêu cầu món quà miễn phí của họ.

Dưới đây là một số miễn phí và quà tặng mà bạn có thể nhận được thông qua Airdrops:

* Nhãn dán miễn phí
* Chủ đề miễn phí
* Các trò chơi miễn phí
* Âm nhạc miễn phí
* Phim miễn phí

Airdrops là một cách tuyệt vời để cho bạn bè và gia đình bạn quan tâm đến mức nào.Chúng cũng là một cách tuyệt vời để có được một số thứ miễn phí.Bạn đang chờ đợi điều gì?Bắt đầu gửi airdrops ngay hôm nay!

** 5 hashtags: **

* #airdrops
* #Lines
* #Freebies
* #những món quà
* #Đường kẻ
=======================================
#airdrops #Lines #Freebies #Gifts #LINE **AirDrops for Lines Users: How to Get Freebies and Gifts**

AirDrops are a great way to get free stuff from your friends and family on Lines. Here's how to get started:

1. Open the Lines app on your phone.
2. Tap the "Me" tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the "AirDrops" icon.
4. Tap the "+" button to add a new AirDrop.
5. Enter the name of the person you want to send the AirDrop to.
6. Tap the "Send" button.

The person you sent the AirDrop to will receive a notification. They can tap the notification to open the AirDrop and claim their free gift.

Here are some of the freebies and gifts that you can get through AirDrops:

* Free stickers
* Free themes
* Free games
* Free music
* Free movies

AirDrops are a great way to show your friends and family how much you care. They're also a great way to get some free stuff yourself. So what are you waiting for? Start sending AirDrops today!

**5 Hashtags:**

* #airdrops
* #Lines
* #Freebies
* #Gifts
* #LINE

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock