Share ALL IN ONE Iruma Vào Trường Học Ác Ma SS1 I Teny Sempai I Tóm Tắt Anime

phamngocbaotien

Iruma Suzuki là một cậu bé 14 tuổi, bất ngờ được đưa đến thế giới quỷ sau khi được bố mẹ bán cho con quỷ Sullivan.Sullivan nhận nuôi Iruma và ghi danh anh ta vào Babyls, một trường học uy tín cho quỷ.Iruma bây giờ phải sống một cuộc sống đôi như một cậu bé trong một thế giới đầy quỷ.

Trong mùa đầu tiên của Iruma vào trường độc ác, Iruma kết bạn với một số học sinh tại Babyls, bao gồm công chúa quỷ Ameri Azazel và con trai của Hoàng tử Sullivan, Balam.Iruma cũng tìm hiểu thêm về thế giới quỷ và văn hóa của nó.

Một trong những nhân vật đáng chú ý nhất trong mùa đầu tiên của Iruma vào trường độc ác là Teny Sempai.Teny là một sinh viên năm thứ hai tại Babyls, người được biết đến với sức mạnh và tình yêu chiến đấu của cô.Cô cũng là thành viên của Hội đồng sinh viên.

Teny lần đầu tiên gặp Iruma khi anh vô tình làm gián đoạn việc đào tạo của cô.Teny ban đầu thù địch với Iruma, nhưng cuối cùng cô ấm lên với anh.Teny và Iruma trở thành bạn bè, và Teny giúp Iruma điều chỉnh cuộc sống trong thế giới quỷ.

Mùa đầu tiên của Iruma vào trường Evil là một bộ anime vui nhộn và vui vẻ, hoàn hảo cho người hâm mộ hài kịch và phiêu lưu.Chương trình có một dàn nhân vật tuyệt vời, và nó đầy những khoảnh khắc vui nhộn.Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một anime mới để xem, tôi khuyên bạn nên kiểm tra Iruma vào trường độc ác.

## 5 hashtag ở dạng #
#anime #animereview #irumausthedemonking #tenysempai #animerecommendation
=======================================
#anime #animereview #irumausthedemonking #tenysempai #animerecommendation ##All in one Iruma into the evil school SS1 I Teny Sempai I Summary of Anime

Iruma Suzuki is a 14-year-old boy who is suddenly transported to the demon world after being sold to the demon Sullivan by his parents. Sullivan adopts Iruma and enrolls him in Babyls, a prestigious school for demons. Iruma must now live a double life as a human boy in a world full of demons.

In the first season of Iruma into the evil school, Iruma befriends several students at Babyls, including the demon princess Ameri Azazel and the demon prince Sullivan's son, Balam. Iruma also learns more about the demon world and its culture.

One of the most notable characters in the first season of Iruma into the evil school is Teny Sempai. Teny is a second-year student at Babyls who is known for her strength and her love of fighting. She is also a member of the Student Council.

Teny first meets Iruma when he accidentally interrupts her training. Teny is initially hostile towards Iruma, but she eventually warms up to him. Teny and Iruma become friends, and Teny helps Iruma to adjust to life in the demon world.

The first season of Iruma into the evil school is a fun and lighthearted anime that is perfect for fans of comedy and adventure. The show has a great cast of characters, and it is full of hilarious moments. If you are looking for a new anime to watch, I highly recommend checking out Iruma into the evil school.

##5 Hashtags in the form of #
#anime #animereview #irumausthedemonking #tenysempai #animerecommendation

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock