Share #AmazonGo #Torrance Vlog - #Walkout #Checkout (Sepulveda/Hawthorne Blvd)

linhchauphan

** Amazon Go Torrence Vlog - Thanh toán đi bộ (Sepulveda/Hawthorne Blvd) **

**Giới thiệu**

Amazon Go là một loại cửa hàng tiện lợi mới cho phép khách hàng mua sắm và thanh toán mà không cần phải chờ xếp hàng.Cửa hàng sử dụng kết hợp các cảm biến và máy ảnh để theo dõi những mặt hàng mà khách hàng nhận và đặt lại, sau đó tự động tính phí tài khoản Amazon của họ khi họ rời đi.

Gần đây tôi đã ghé thăm cửa hàng Amazon Go ở Torrence, California và tôi thực sự ấn tượng với trải nghiệm này.Cửa hàng được thiết kế rất tốt và quá trình thanh toán hoàn toàn liền mạch.Tôi đã có thể bước vào, lấy một vài vật phẩm và bước ra ngoài mà không bao giờ phải tương tác với một nhân viên thu ngân.

**Cửa hàng**

Cửa hàng Amazon Go ở Torrence tọa lạc tại 2530 W. Hawthorne Blvd.Cửa hàng mở cửa 24 giờ một ngày, 7 ngày một tuần.

Cửa hàng có kích thước bằng một cửa hàng tạp hóa nhỏ và nó được chia thành hai phần: một phần sản xuất và phần không dễ hỏng.Phần sản xuất được đặt ở phía trước của cửa hàng, và nó được dự trữ với trái cây, rau và thịt tươi.Phần không dễ hỏng được đặt ở phía sau cửa hàng, và nó được dự trữ với hàng hóa, đồ ăn nhẹ và đồ uống đóng gói.

** Quá trình thanh toán **

Quá trình thanh toán tại Amazon Go hoàn toàn tự động.Khi bạn vào cửa hàng, bạn sẽ quét mã vạch tài khoản Amazon của mình tại một vòng quay.Điều này cho phép cửa hàng theo dõi vị trí của bạn bên trong cửa hàng.

Khi bạn đi bộ quanh cửa hàng, các cảm biến và máy ảnh của cửa hàng theo dõi những mặt hàng bạn nhặt và đặt lại.Khi bạn đã sẵn sàng rời đi, bạn chỉ cần bước ra khỏi cửa hàng.Cửa hàng sẽ tự động tính phí tài khoản Amazon của bạn cho các mục bạn đã chọn.

**Kinh nghiệm của tôi**

Tôi thực sự ấn tượng với trải nghiệm của mình tại cửa hàng Amazon Go ở Torrence.Cửa hàng được thiết kế rất tốt và quá trình thanh toán hoàn toàn liền mạch.Tôi đã có thể bước vào, lấy một vài vật phẩm và bước ra ngoài mà không bao giờ phải tương tác với một nhân viên thu ngân.

Tôi nghĩ Amazon Go là một khái niệm tuyệt vời và tôi rất vui mừng khi thấy nó phát triển như thế nào trong tương lai.Tôi nghĩ rằng loại cửa hàng này có thể cách mạng hóa cách chúng ta mua sắm.

** hashtags **

#Amazongo
#Torrence
#Vlog
#Walkout
#Thủ tục thanh toán
=======================================
**Amazon Go Torrence Vlog - Walkout Checkout (Sepulveda/Hawthorne BLVD)**

**Introduction**

Amazon Go is a new type of convenience store that allows customers to shop and checkout without ever having to wait in line. The store uses a combination of sensors and cameras to track what items customers pick up and put back, and then automatically charges their Amazon account when they leave.

I recently visited the Amazon Go store in Torrence, California, and I was really impressed with the experience. The store is very well-designed, and the checkout process is completely seamless. I was able to walk in, grab a few items, and walk out without ever having to interact with a cashier.

**The Store**

The Amazon Go store in Torrence is located at 2530 W. Hawthorne Blvd. The store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The store is about the size of a small grocery store, and it is divided into two sections: a produce section and a non-perishables section. The produce section is located in the front of the store, and it is stocked with fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats. The non-perishables section is located in the back of the store, and it is stocked with packaged goods, snacks, and drinks.

**The Checkout Process**

The checkout process at Amazon Go is completely automated. When you enter the store, you scan your Amazon account barcode at a turnstile. This allows the store to track your location inside the store.

As you walk around the store, the store's sensors and cameras track what items you pick up and put back. When you're ready to leave, you simply walk out of the store. The store will automatically charge your Amazon account for the items you picked up.

**My Experience**

I was really impressed with my experience at the Amazon Go store in Torrence. The store is very well-designed, and the checkout process is completely seamless. I was able to walk in, grab a few items, and walk out without ever having to interact with a cashier.

I think Amazon Go is a great concept, and I'm excited to see how it evolves in the future. I think this type of store could revolutionize the way we shop.

**Hashtags**

#Amazongo
#Torrence
#Vlog
#Walkout
#checkout

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock