Ask Anh em cho hỏi tên bài hát này là gì

### Bài hát "Anh chị em, hát với tôi là gì?

Bài hát "Anh chị em" là một bài thánh ca Christian nổi tiếng được viết bởi Bill Gaither và Gloria Gaither.Nó được phát hành lần đầu tiên vào năm 1971 trong album "Hãy chỉ ca ngợi Chúa".Bài hát đã được bao phủ bởi nhiều nghệ sĩ, bao gồm Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith và Mercyme.

Lời bài hát của "Anh chị em" là một lời kêu gọi đoàn kết và thông công giữa các Kitô hữu.Bài hát khuyến khích người nghe đến với nhau và thờ phượng Chúa, bất kể sự khác biệt của họ.Điệp khúc của bài hát lặp lại sự kiềm chế, "Anh chị em, hát với tôi", đó là một lời nhắc nhở mạnh mẽ rằng tất cả chúng ta đều là một phần của cùng một gia đình của Chúa.

"Anh chị em" là một bài hát hay, hoàn hảo cho bất kỳ lúc nào thờ phượng.Đó là một lời nhắc nhở rằng tất cả chúng ta được kết nối với nhau thông qua đức tin của chúng ta vào Chúa Kitô.

### hashtags

* #ChristianMusic
* #tôn thờ
* #ChristianHymn
* #billgaither
* #gloriagaither
=======================================
### What is the song that goes "Brothers and sisters, sing with me"?

The song "Brothers and Sisters" is a popular Christian hymn written by Bill Gaither and Gloria Gaither. It was first released in 1971 on the album "Let's Just Praise the Lord". The song has been covered by many artists, including Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, and MercyMe.

The lyrics of "Brothers and Sisters" are a call to unity and fellowship among Christians. The song encourages listeners to come together and worship God, regardless of their differences. The chorus of the song repeats the refrain, "Brothers and sisters, sing with me," which is a powerful reminder that we are all part of the same family of God.

"Brothers and Sisters" is a beautiful song that is perfect for any time of worship. It is a reminder that we are all connected to each other through our faith in Christ.

### Hashtags

* #ChristianMusic
* #worship
* #ChristianHymn
* #billgaither
* #gloriagaither

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock