ASUS ra mắt dòng Vivobook 14, Vivobook 15 với vi xử lý Intel thế hệ thứ 12

mynhi392

** ASUS ra mắt Vivobook 14, Vivobook 15 với bộ xử lý Intel thế hệ thứ 12 **

[Hình ảnh của Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15]

ASUS đã ra mắt hai máy tính xách tay mới trong loạt phim Vivobook của mình, Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15. Các máy tính xách tay mới được cung cấp bởi các bộ xử lý Intel Core thế hệ thứ 12 mới nhất và đi kèm với một số tính năng mới.

Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15 đều có màn hình 14 inch hoặc 15,6 inch, tương ứng.Các màn hình có độ phân giải HD đầy đủ và được trang bị công nghệ chăm sóc mắt của ASUS, giúp giảm phát thải ánh sáng xanh để giúp bảo vệ mắt người dùng.

Các máy tính xách tay được cung cấp bởi bộ xử lý Intel Core i5 hoặc i7 thế hệ thứ 12 mới nhất.Các bộ xử lý được ghép nối với RAM lên tới 16GB và dung lượng lưu trữ lên tới 1TB.Các máy tính xách tay cũng đi kèm với bàn phím có đèn nền và máy quét dấu vân tay.

Về mặt cổng, Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15 đều có hai cổng USB-A, một cổng USB-C, cổng HDMI và giắc cắm tai nghe.Các máy tính xách tay cũng có đầu đọc thẻ nhớ microSD.

Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15 chạy Windows 11 và đi kèm với một số ứng dụng phần mềm được cài đặt sẵn, bao gồm Microsoft Office.

Vivobook 14 và Vivobook 15 hiện có sẵn ở mức $ 699,99.

** Hashtags: **

* #Asus
* #Vivobook
* #12thgenerationIntelProcessor
* #máy tính xách tay
* #windows11
=======================================
**Asus launches the VivoBook 14, Vivobook 15 with the 12th generation Intel processor**

[Image of the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15]

Asus has launched two new laptops in its VivoBook series, the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15. The new laptops are powered by the latest 12th generation Intel Core processors and come with a number of new features.

The VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15 both feature a 14-inch or 15.6-inch display, respectively. The displays have a Full HD resolution and are equipped with Asus's Eye Care technology, which reduces blue light emissions to help protect users' eyes.

The laptops are powered by the latest 12th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors. The processors are paired with up to 16GB of RAM and up to 1TB of storage. The laptops also come with a backlit keyboard and a fingerprint scanner.

In terms of ports, the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15 both have two USB-A ports, one USB-C port, an HDMI port, and a headphone jack. The laptops also have a microSD card reader.

The VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15 run Windows 11 and come with a number of pre-installed software applications, including Microsoft Office.

The VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15 are available now starting at $699.99.

**Hashtags:**

* #Asus
* #Vivobook
* #12thgenerationIntelProcessor
* #laptop
* #windows11

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock