Share ATEEZ(에이티즈) - ‘불놀이야 (I'm The One)’ Official MV

dinhhuong85

## Ateez (에이티즈) - ‘(Tôi là người)

Ateez đã phát hành album đầy đủ đầu tiên của họ 'Treasure Ep.3: One to All' vào ngày 10 tháng 1 năm 2020. Album chứa tổng cộng 12 bài hát, bao gồm cả ca khúc chủ đề 'I'm The One'.Bài hát là một bài hát hip-hop với một nhịp điệu mạnh mẽ và giai điệu hấp dẫn.Lời bài hát là về việc vượt qua những khó khăn và đạt được ước mơ của bạn.

Video âm nhạc cho 'Tôi là một' được phát hành vào ngày 10 tháng 1 năm 2020. Video có các thành viên của Ateez biểu diễn bài hát trong nhiều bối cảnh khác nhau, bao gồm sa mạc, rừng và một thành phố.Video đầy năng lượng và sự phấn khích, và nó hoàn toàn thu hút tinh thần của bài hát.

'Tôi là người' là một thành công thương mại, đạt vị trí số một trên bảng xếp hạng album Gaon và số hai trên bảng xếp hạng album thế giới Billboard.Bài hát cũng nhận được đánh giá tích cực từ các nhà phê bình, người đã ca ngợi giai điệu hấp dẫn và hiệu suất mạnh mẽ của nó.

Dưới đây là 5 hashtag mà bạn có thể sử dụng cho bài viết này:

* #ateez
* #
* #Tôi là người
* #Treasureep.3: Onetoall
* #KPOP
=======================================
## ATEEZ(에이티즈) - ‘불놀이야 (I'm The One)’ Official MV

ATEEZ released their first full album 'TREASURE EP.3: One to All' on January 10, 2020. The album contains a total of 12 songs, including the title track 'I'm The One'. The song is a hip-hop track with a strong beat and catchy melody. The lyrics are about overcoming difficulties and achieving your dreams.

The music video for 'I'm The One' was released on January 10, 2020. The video features the members of ATEEZ performing the song in a variety of settings, including a desert, a forest, and a city. The video is full of energy and excitement, and it perfectly captures the spirit of the song.

'I'm The One' was a commercial success, reaching number one on the Gaon Album Chart and number two on the Billboard World Albums Chart. The song also received positive reviews from critics, who praised its catchy melody and powerful performance.

Here are 5 hashtags that you can use for this article:

* #ateez
* #불놀이야
* #I'mTheOne
* #TREASUREEP.3:OnetoAll
* #KPOP

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock