BMW 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 ra mắt với màn hình lớn, bỏ cần số

linhgiang944

#BMW #3SERIES #G20LCI #LargesCreen #Gearlever ** BMW 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 Được ra mắt với màn hình lớn, Đòn bẩy bánh răng **

BMW đã ra mắt 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 với một số bản cập nhật, bao gồm màn hình cảm ứng lớn hơn và cần số mới.Sê -ri 3 mới hiện có sẵn để đặt hàng tại Vương quốc Anh, với giá bắt đầu từ £ 37,170.

Thay đổi đáng kể nhất đối với 3 loạt là giới thiệu màn hình cảm ứng 12,3 inch lớn hơn.Màn hình mới được đặt trong một thiết kế bảng điều khiển mới tối giản hơn so với mô hình trước đó.Màn hình cảm ứng cũng được đặt hướng về người lái, giúp sử dụng dễ dàng hơn trong khi lái xe.

Một tính năng mới khác cho 3 Series là một đòn bẩy thiết bị mới.Đòn bẩy mới là một thiết kế kiểu quay tương tự như đòn bẩy bánh răng được tìm thấy trong BMW IX.Đòn bẩy thiết bị mới giải phóng không gian trong bảng điều khiển trung tâm, giúp việc truy cập vào các cổ phiếu và các ngăn lưu trữ khác dễ dàng hơn.

Những thay đổi khác của loạt 3 bao gồm đèn pha và đèn hậu mới, cũng như cản trước sửa đổi.3 Series cũng có bánh xe hợp kim mới và một loạt các màu sơn mới.

Theo nắp ca-pô, 3 Series có sẵn với sự lựa chọn động cơ hybrid xăng, diesel và plug-in.Mô hình M340i XDrive đứng đầu phạm vi có động cơ xăng tăng áp 3.0 lít, sản xuất mô-men xoắn 374bhp và 500nm.M340i XDrive có thể tăng tốc từ 0-62mph trong 4,4 giây và có tốc độ tối đa 155mph.

BMW 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 là một quán rượu điều hành thực tế và sành điệu, mang đến sự pha trộn giữa hiệu suất, sự thoải mái và tinh tế.Sê -ri 3 mới có sẵn để đặt hàng ngay bây giờ, với giá bắt đầu từ £ 37,170.

** Hashtags: **

* #XE BMW
* #3SERIES
* #G20LCI
* #màn hình lớn
* #cần số
=======================================
#BMW #3SERIES #G20LCI #LargesCreen #Gearlever **BMW 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 launched with large screen, gear lever**

BMW has launched the 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 with a number of updates, including a larger touchscreen and a new gear lever. The new 3 Series is now available to order in the UK, with prices starting from £37,170.

The most significant change to the 3 Series is the introduction of a larger 12.3-inch touchscreen. The new screen is housed in a new dashboard design that is more minimalist than the previous model. The touchscreen is also angled towards the driver, making it easier to use while driving.

Another new feature for the 3 Series is a new gear lever. The new lever is a rotary-style design that is similar to the gear lever found in the BMW iX. The new gear lever frees up space in the centre console, making it easier to access the cupholders and other storage compartments.

Other changes to the 3 Series include new headlights and taillights, as well as a revised front bumper. The 3 Series also gets new alloy wheels and a new range of paint colours.

Under the bonnet, the 3 Series is available with a choice of petrol, diesel and plug-in hybrid engines. The range-topping M340i xDrive model gets a 3.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 374bhp and 500Nm of torque. The M340i xDrive can accelerate from 0-62mph in 4.4 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph.

The BMW 3 Series G20 LCI 2023 is a stylish and practical executive saloon that offers a blend of performance, comfort and refinement. The new 3 Series is available to order now, with prices starting from £37,170.

**Hashtags:**

* #BMW
* #3SERIES
* #G20LCI
* #LargesCreen
* #Gearlever

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock