BMW ra mắt bản giới hạn cho i3 và i8, sang năm ngừng sản xuất BMW i8

tansinhtrandiep

và i3 sản xuất kết thúc vào năm 2022

#BMW #i3 #i8 #ElectricveHicle #SeltainableTransportation

BMW đã thông báo rằng họ sẽ kết thúc việc sản xuất xe điện i3 và i8 vào năm 2022. I3 đã được ra mắt vào năm 2013 với tư cách là chiếc xe điện sản xuất hàng loạt đầu tiên của BMW và i8 được ra mắt vào năm 2014 dưới dạng hybrid plug-in.

BMW nói rằng họ đang đưa ra quyết định chấm dứt sản xuất i3 và i8 để tập trung vào phát triển xe điện mới.Công ty nói rằng họ sẽ tiếp tục bán i3 và i8 cho đến khi họ được bán hết và họ sẽ cung cấp cho khách hàng một ưu đãi giao dịch cho những người muốn chuyển sang một chiếc xe điện mới.

Quyết định chấm dứt sản xuất i3 và i8 là một dấu hiệu cho thấy BMW đang chuyển trọng tâm của mình sang các lựa chọn vận chuyển bền vững hơn.Công ty đã đầu tư rất nhiều vào công nghệ xe điện trong những năm gần đây và nó có kế hoạch ra mắt một chiếc xe điện mới mỗi năm cho đến năm 2023.

Quyết định của BMW chấm dứt sản xuất i3 và i8 là một bước tích cực hướng tới một tương lai bền vững hơn.Xe điện tốt hơn cho môi trường so với các phương tiện chạy bằng xăng, và chúng ngày càng trở nên phổ biến hơn với người tiêu dùng.Bằng cách đầu tư vào xe điện, BMW đang giúp biến phương tiện giao thông bền vững thành hiện thực.
=======================================
and i3 production to end in 2022

#BMW #i3 #i8 #ElectricveHicle #sustainabletransportation

BMW has announced that it will end production of the i3 and i8 electric vehicles in 2022. The i3 was launched in 2013 as BMW's first mass-produced electric vehicle, and the i8 was launched in 2014 as a plug-in hybrid.

BMW says that it is making the decision to end production of the i3 and i8 in order to focus on developing new electric vehicles. The company says that it will continue to sell the i3 and i8 until they are sold out, and that it will offer customers a trade-in incentive for those who want to switch to a new electric vehicle.

The decision to end production of the i3 and i8 is a sign that BMW is shifting its focus towards more sustainable transportation options. The company has been investing heavily in electric vehicle technology in recent years, and it plans to launch a new electric vehicle every year until 2023.

BMW's decision to end production of the i3 and i8 is a positive step towards a more sustainable future. Electric vehicles are better for the environment than gasoline-powered vehicles, and they are becoming more and more popular with consumers. By investing in electric vehicles, BMW is helping to make sustainable transportation a reality.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock