Share Cách đăng ký và sử dụng Amazon Music Free

hainhiofficer

## How to register and use Amazon Music Free

### 1. Sign up for Amazon Music Free

To sign up for Amazon Music Free, you can either:

* Go to [Amazon Music](https://music.amazon.com/) and click **Start Listening**.
* Open the Amazon Music app on your device and tap **Get Started**.

You will need to enter your Amazon account information or create a new account. Once you have signed up, you can start listening to music right away.

### 2. Use Amazon Music Free

Amazon Music Free gives you access to a library of over 2 million songs. You can listen to music on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can also create your own playlists and share them with friends.

To find music on Amazon Music Free, you can:

* Search for an artist, album, or song.
* Browse by genre, mood, or activity.
* See what's popular or new.

You can also listen to personalized recommendations based on your listening history.

### 3. Benefits of Amazon Music Free

Amazon Music Free is a great way to listen to music for free. Here are some of the benefits:

* No ads
* Unlimited skips
* Offline listening
* Access to a library of over 2 million songs

### 4. How to upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited

If you want to access more features, you can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited. Amazon Music Unlimited gives you access to over 90 million songs, ad-free listening, unlimited skips, and offline listening. You can also listen to music in HD and Ultra HD.

To upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited, you can:

* Go to [Amazon Music](https://music.amazon.com/) and click **Upgrade to Unlimited**.
* Open the Amazon Music app on your device and tap **Upgrade**.

You can choose from a monthly or annual subscription.

### 5. Frequently asked questions about Amazon Music Free

* **What is the difference between Amazon Music Free and Amazon Music Unlimited?**

Amazon Music Free gives you access to a library of over 2 million songs. You can listen to music on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can also create your own playlists and share them with friends. Amazon Music Unlimited gives you access to over 90 million songs, ad-free listening, unlimited skips, and offline listening. You can also listen to music in HD and Ultra HD.

* **How much does Amazon Music Free cost?**

Amazon Music Free is available for free.

* **How much does Amazon Music Unlimited cost?**

Amazon Music Unlimited costs $9.99/month for the individual plan or $14.99/month for the family plan.

* **Can I listen to Amazon Music Free on my phone?**

Yes, you can listen to Amazon Music Free on your phone. You can download the Amazon Music app from the App Store or Google Play.

* **Can I listen to Amazon Music Free on my computer?**

Yes, you can listen to Amazon Music Free on your computer. You can go to [Amazon Music](https://music.amazon.com/) and sign in with your Amazon account.

### Hashtags

* #AmazonMusicFree
* #AmazonMusic
* #MusicStreaming
* #Freemusic
* #music

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock