Buy cần checkout paypal, jomas rate 21, trung gian cuipap

phanmemvpn

Tôi đang tìm mua một sản phẩm được liệt kê trên trang web "Từ khóa".Sản phẩm là một đôi giày được sản xuất bởi công ty "Jomas".Những đôi giày có màu trắng và có một dải màu đỏ ở bên cạnh.Giá của đôi giày là $ 21,00.Tôi cần tìm một người bán sẵn sàng bán đôi giày cho tôi và người sẵn sàng chấp nhận thanh toán thông qua PayPal.Tôi cũng sẵn sàng trả một khoản hoa hồng 21% cho người trung gian giúp tôi tìm người bán.
=======================================
I am looking to buy a product that is listed on the website "keyword". The product is a pair of shoes that are made by the company "Jomas". The shoes are white and have a red stripe on the side. The price of the shoes is $21.00. I need to find a seller who is willing to sell the shoes to me and who is willing to accept payment through PayPal. I am also willing to pay a 21% commission to the intermediary who helps me find a seller.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock