Chia sẽ vài tấm mình chụp mẹ bằng iPhone X, app Lightroom và 1 nguồn sáng tự nhiên.

thuyha795

**Giới thiệu**

Mẹ tôi là một trong những người quan trọng nhất trong cuộc đời tôi.Cô ấy luôn ở đó vì tôi, qua dày và mỏng.Tôi muốn chia sẻ một số hình ảnh của cô ấy mà tôi đã chụp với iPhone X và ứng dụng Lightroom.Tôi hi vọng bạn thích chúng!

**Những tấm ảnh**

Bức ảnh đầu tiên là mẹ tôi ngồi trên băng ghế trong công viên.Cô ấy đang mặc một chiếc váy đơn giản và một chiếc áo len.Mặt trời đang tỏa sáng phía sau cô, tạo ra một hiệu ứng hào quang tuyệt đẹp.

Bức ảnh thứ hai là của mẹ tôi mỉm cười với tôi.Cô ấy có một ánh mắt lấp lánh và má cô ấy hơi đỏ ửng.Cô ấy trông hạnh phúc và hài lòng.

Bức ảnh thứ ba là của mẹ tôi nắm tay tôi.Chúng tôi đang đi bộ qua công viên và cô ấy đang mỉm cười với tôi.Tôi có thể cảm thấy tình yêu và sự hỗ trợ của cô ấy chảy qua tôi.

** Ứng dụng Lightroom **

Tôi đã sử dụng ứng dụng Lightroom để chỉnh sửa ảnh.Tôi điều chỉnh sự tiếp xúc, độ tương phản và bão hòa.Tôi cũng đã thêm một họa tiết để tạo ra một hiệu ứng ấn tượng hơn.

** Nguồn ánh sáng tự nhiên **

Tôi chụp những bức ảnh trong ánh sáng tự nhiên.Tôi muốn nắm bắt vẻ đẹp của ngoài trời và sự ấm áp của mặt trời.Tôi nghĩ rằng ánh sáng tự nhiên thực sự tăng cường các bức ảnh.

**Phần kết luận**

Tôi hy vọng bạn thích những bức ảnh của mẹ tôi.Cô ấy là một người phụ nữ xinh đẹp từ trong ra ngoài.Tôi thật may mắn khi có cô ấy trong đời.

** 5 hashtags **

* #điện thoại Iphone
* #LighTroom
* #mẹ
* #ánh sáng tự nhiên
* #nhiếp ảnh
=======================================
#iphone #LighTroom #Mother #naturallight #photography **Share a few pictures of my mother with iPhone X, App Lightroom and a natural light source**

**Introduction**

My mother is one of the most important people in my life. She has always been there for me, through thick and thin. I wanted to share some photos of her that I took with my iPhone X and the Lightroom app. I hope you enjoy them!

**The Photos**

The first photo is of my mother sitting on a bench in the park. She is wearing a simple dress and a cardigan. The sun is shining behind her, creating a beautiful halo effect.

The second photo is of my mother smiling at me. She has a twinkle in her eye and her cheeks are slightly flushed. She looks happy and content.

The third photo is of my mother holding my hand. We are walking through the park and she is smiling up at me. I can feel her love and support flowing through me.

**The Lightroom App**

I used the Lightroom app to edit the photos. I adjusted the exposure, contrast, and saturation. I also added a vignette to create a more dramatic effect.

**The Natural Light Source**

I took the photos in natural light. I wanted to capture the beauty of the outdoors and the warmth of the sun. I think the natural light really enhances the photos.

**Conclusion**

I hope you enjoyed these photos of my mother. She is a beautiful woman inside and out. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

**5 Hashtags**

* #iphone
* #LighTroom
* #Mother
* #naturallight
* #photography

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock