Chia sẻ với ae về nghe nhạc trên iphone từ sau đời 6s trở đi. Thời ip8 mình vẫn cố tình chọn 6s...

phamkieungocnhi

## Chia sẻ với AE về việc nghe nhạc trên iPhone sau 6s trở đi.Tôi vẫn cố tình chọn 6s

**Giới thiệu**

IPhone 6S được phát hành vào năm 2015 và là chiếc iPhone cuối cùng có giắc cắm tai nghe.Kể từ đó, tất cả các iPhone đã sử dụng đầu nối sét cho âm thanh.Điều này đã gây ra một số tranh cãi, vì nhiều người thích sử dụng tai nghe có dây với iPhone của họ.

Trong bài viết này, tôi sẽ chia sẻ kinh nghiệm của mình với việc nghe nhạc trên iPhone sau 6s.Tôi sẽ thảo luận về những ưu và nhược điểm của việc sử dụng tai nghe sét, tai nghe Bluetooth và AirPods.Tôi cũng sẽ đưa ra các đề xuất của mình cho tai nghe tốt nhất cho người dùng iPhone.

** Tai nghe sét **

Tai nghe sét đi kèm với iPhone là một lựa chọn tốt cho những người muốn kết nối có dây.Chúng thoải mái khi mặc, và chất lượng âm thanh là khá.Tuy nhiên, nhược điểm lớn nhất của tai nghe sét là chúng không linh hoạt.Bạn chỉ có thể sử dụng chúng với iPhone của mình và bạn không thể sử dụng chúng với các thiết bị khác có giắc cắm tai nghe.

** Tai nghe Bluetooth **

Tai nghe Bluetooth là một lựa chọn linh hoạt hơn so với tai nghe sét.Bạn có thể sử dụng chúng với iPhone, máy tính xách tay và các thiết bị khác có bluetooth.Tai nghe Bluetooth cũng cung cấp nhiều quyền tự do chuyển động hơn, vì bạn không phải lo lắng về việc bị buộc vào iPhone của mình bằng cáp.

Nhược điểm của tai nghe Bluetooth là chúng thường có thời lượng pin ngắn hơn tai nghe sét.Họ cũng có xu hướng đắt hơn.

** AirPods **

AirPods là một loại tai nghe Bluetooth được thiết kế dành riêng cho iPhone.Chúng rất dễ sử dụng và chúng cung cấp tích hợp liền mạch với iPhone.Airpods cũng có thời lượng pin dài và chúng rất thoải mái khi mặc.

Nhược điểm lớn nhất đối với AirPods là chúng đắt tiền.Chúng cũng không bền lắm và chúng dễ mất.

**Khuyến nghị**

Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một tùy chọn có dây, tôi khuyên bạn nên sử dụng tai nghe sét đi kèm với iPhone.Chúng là một giá trị tốt cho tiền và chúng cung cấp chất lượng âm thanh tốt.

Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một tùy chọn đa năng hơn, tôi khuyên bạn nên sử dụng tai nghe Bluetooth.Có nhiều thương hiệu và mô hình khác nhau để lựa chọn, vì vậy bạn có thể tìm thấy một cặp phù hợp với ngân sách và nhu cầu của bạn.

Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm thứ tốt nhất trong số những người giỏi nhất, tôi khuyên bạn nên AirPods.Chúng là lựa chọn đắt nhất, nhưng chúng cung cấp sự kết hợp tốt nhất giữa các tính năng và hiệu suất.

** hashtags **

#điện thoại Iphone
#Âm nhạc
#Tai nghe
#Bluetooth
#AirPods
=======================================
## Share with AE about listening to music on iPhone after 6s onwards. I still deliberately chose 6s

**Introduction**

The iPhone 6s was released in 2015 and was the last iPhone to have a headphone jack. Since then, all iPhones have used the Lightning connector for audio. This has caused some controversy, as many people prefer to use wired headphones with their iPhones.

In this article, I'll share my experience with listening to music on iPhones after the 6s. I'll discuss the pros and cons of using Lightning headphones, Bluetooth headphones, and Airpods. I'll also give my recommendations for the best headphones for iPhone users.

**Lightning Headphones**

The Lightning headphones that come with the iPhone are a good option for people who want a wired connection. They're comfortable to wear, and the sound quality is decent. However, the biggest downside to Lightning headphones is that they're not very versatile. You can only use them with your iPhone, and you can't use them with other devices that have a headphone jack.

**Bluetooth Headphones**

Bluetooth headphones are a more versatile option than Lightning headphones. You can use them with your iPhone, your laptop, and other devices that have Bluetooth. Bluetooth headphones also offer more freedom of movement, as you don't have to worry about being tethered to your iPhone by a cable.

The downside to Bluetooth headphones is that they typically have a shorter battery life than Lightning headphones. They also tend to be more expensive.

**Airpods**

Airpods are a type of Bluetooth headphones that are designed specifically for the iPhone. They're very easy to use, and they offer a seamless integration with the iPhone. Airpods also have a long battery life, and they're very comfortable to wear.

The biggest downside to Airpods is that they're expensive. They're also not very durable, and they're easy to lose.

**Recommendations**

If you're looking for a wired option, I recommend the Lightning headphones that come with the iPhone. They're a good value for the money, and they offer decent sound quality.

If you're looking for a more versatile option, I recommend Bluetooth headphones. There are many different brands and models to choose from, so you can find a pair that fits your budget and needs.

If you're looking for the best of the best, I recommend Airpods. They're the most expensive option, but they offer the best combination of features and performance.

**Hashtags**

#iphone
#music
#Headphones
#Bluetooth
#AirPods

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock