News Coinbase to White Hat Hacker: Chúng tôi không muốn Bitcoin của bạn

Ebay-là-fraud

** #Coinbase #Bitcoin #Whitehathacker #cryptocurrency #bảo mật **

** Coinbase to White Hat Hacker: Chúng tôi không muốn Bitcoin của bạn **

Trong một động thái đáng ngạc nhiên, Coinbase đã nói với một hacker mũ trắng, người đã tìm thấy một lỗ hổng bảo mật cho phép anh ta rút 120.000 bitcoin từ cuộc trao đổi rằng họ không muốn bitcoin của anh ta.

Hacker, người thực hiện xử lý trực tuyến "BTC_DIPLOMAT", tiết lộ lỗ hổng đối với Coinbase vào tháng 12 năm 2021. Lỗ hổng cho phép anh ta rút Bitcoin khỏi bất kỳ tài khoản Coinbase nào, miễn là anh ta biết địa chỉ email và mật khẩu của tài khoản.

Coinbase cảm ơn BTC_DIPLOMAT vì đã tiết lộ và nói rằng nó đã khắc phục lỗ hổng.Tuy nhiên, công ty đã từ chối trả btc_diplomat 120.000 bitcoin mà anh ta đã rút khỏi cuộc trao đổi.

Trong một bài đăng trên blog, Coinbase nói rằng họ không muốn khuyến khích mọi người khai thác các lỗ hổng bảo mật để lợi nhuận."Chúng tôi tin rằng đó là lợi ích tốt nhất của hệ sinh thái tiền điện tử để ngăn chặn loại hành vi này", công ty nói.

BTC_DIPLOMAT không hài lòng với quyết định của Coinbase.Anh ta nói rằng anh ta đã tiết lộ lỗ hổng trong đức tin tốt, và anh ta được hưởng bitcoin mà anh ta đã rút.

"Tôi thất vọng vì Coinbase đã quyết định không trả tiền cho tôi cho Bitcoin mà tôi đã rút," BTC_DIPLOMAT nói."Tôi tin rằng tôi được quyền bitcoin này vì tôi tiết lộ lỗ hổng trong đức tin tốt và vì tôi đã thực hiện các bước để đảm bảo rằng không ai khác có thể khai thác nó."

Trường hợp của btc_diplomat đặt ra những câu hỏi thú vị về đạo đức của hack mũ trắng.Có phải là đạo đức khi khai thác lỗ hổng bảo mật để thu lợi, ngay cả khi bạn tiết lộ lỗ hổng cho công ty?

Không có một câu trả lời dễ dàng nào cho câu hỏi này.Một số người tin rằng không bao giờ là đạo đức khi khai thác lỗ hổng bảo mật, bất kể hậu quả.Những người khác tin rằng thật là đạo đức khi khai thác lỗ hổng bảo mật nếu bạn làm như vậy để bảo vệ công chúng khỏi bị tổn hại.

Trường hợp của btc_diplomat là một trường hợp phức tạp, và không có cách nào dễ dàng để nói ai đúng và ai sai.Tuy nhiên, đó là một trường hợp đặt ra những câu hỏi quan trọng về đạo đức của hack mũ trắng.

** Hashtags: **

* #Coinbase
* #Bitcoin
* #Whitehathacker
* #cryptocurrency
* #bảo vệ
=======================================
**#Coinbase #Bitcoin #Whitehathacker #cryptocurrency #security**

**Coinbase to White Hat Hacker: We Don't Want Your Bitcoin**

In a surprising move, Coinbase has told a white hat hacker who found a security vulnerability that allowed him to withdraw 120,000 Bitcoin from the exchange that it does not want his Bitcoin.

The hacker, who goes by the online handle "BTC_Diplomat," disclosed the vulnerability to Coinbase in December 2021. The vulnerability allowed him to withdraw Bitcoin from any Coinbase account, as long as he knew the account's email address and password.

Coinbase thanked BTC_Diplomat for his disclosure and said that it had fixed the vulnerability. However, the company refused to pay BTC_Diplomat the 120,000 Bitcoin that he had withdrawn from the exchange.

In a blog post, Coinbase said that it does not want to encourage people to exploit security vulnerabilities in order to profit. "We believe that it is in the best interest of the cryptocurrency ecosystem to discourage this type of behavior," the company said.

BTC_Diplomat was not happy with Coinbase's decision. He said that he had disclosed the vulnerability in good faith, and that he was entitled to the Bitcoin that he had withdrawn.

"I am disappointed that Coinbase has decided not to pay me for the Bitcoin that I withdrew," BTC_Diplomat said. "I believe that I am entitled to this Bitcoin because I disclosed the vulnerability in good faith and because I took steps to ensure that no one else was able to exploit it."

The case of BTC_Diplomat raises interesting questions about the ethics of white hat hacking. Is it ethical to exploit a security vulnerability in order to profit, even if you disclose the vulnerability to the company?

There is no easy answer to this question. Some people believe that it is never ethical to exploit a security vulnerability, regardless of the consequences. Others believe that it is ethical to exploit a security vulnerability if you do so in order to protect the public from harm.

The case of BTC_Diplomat is a complex one, and there is no easy way to say who is right and who is wrong. However, it is a case that raises important questions about the ethics of white hat hacking.

**Hashtags:**

* #Coinbase
* #Bitcoin
* #Whitehathacker
* #cryptocurrency
* #security

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock