Tips Dolly Parton - Just Because I'm a Woman (Official Audio)

** Dolly Parton - Chỉ vì tôi là phụ nữ (âm thanh chính thức) **

Dolly Parton đã phát hành bài hát "Chỉ vì tôi là một người phụ nữ" vào năm 1968. Bài hát được viết bởi Parton và được sản xuất bởi Bob Ferguson.Nó được phát hành dưới dạng đĩa đơn thứ hai trong album của cô, "The Fairest trong số họ".

Bài hát là một bản ballad đồng quê kể câu chuyện về một người phụ nữ đang đấu tranh để đi theo con đường của mình trên thế giới.Cô phải đối mặt với sự phân biệt đối xử và định kiến vì giới tính của mình, nhưng cô từ chối từ bỏ.Bài hát này là một bài hát mạnh mẽ để trao quyền cho phụ nữ.

Bài hát là một thành công thương mại, đạt vị trí số một trên bảng xếp hạng đĩa đơn của Billboard Country.Nó cũng được đề cử cho một giải Grammy cho màn trình diễn giọng hát nữ xuất sắc nhất.

Bài hát đã được bao phủ bởi một số nghệ sĩ, bao gồm Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt và Shania Twain.Nó cũng đã được giới thiệu trong một số bộ phim và chương trình truyền hình, bao gồm "Thelma & Louise" và "Sex and the City".

Bài hát vẫn là một tác phẩm kinh điển nổi tiếng ngày nay và tiếp tục truyền cảm hứng cho phụ nữ trên khắp thế giới.

** Dưới đây là 5 hashtag mà bạn có thể sử dụng để quảng bá bài viết này: **

* #DollyParton
* #JustBecAUSEIAMAWOMAN
* #Nhạc đồng quê
* #trao quyền cho phụ nữ
* #feminism
=======================================
**Dolly Parton - Just Because I'm A Woman (Official Audio)**

Dolly Parton released her song "Just Because I'm a Woman" in 1968. The song was written by Parton and produced by Bob Ferguson. It was released as the second single from her album, "The Fairest of Them All".

The song is a country ballad that tells the story of a woman who is struggling to make her way in the world. She is faced with discrimination and prejudice because of her gender, but she refuses to give up. The song is a powerful anthem for women's empowerment.

The song was a commercial success, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. It was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance.

The song has been covered by a number of artists, including Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, and Shania Twain. It has also been featured in a number of films and television shows, including "Thelma & Louise" and "Sex and the City".

The song remains a popular classic today and continues to inspire women around the world.

**Here are 5 hashtags that you can use to promote this article:**

* #DollyParton
* #JustBecAUSEIAMAWOMAN
* #CountryMusic
* #womenempowerment
* #feminism

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock