Elon Musk: Tôi không phải là Satoshi Nakamoto

diemquynhcastle

** Elon Musk: Tôi không phải Satoshi Nakamoto **

Trong một cuộc phỏng vấn gần đây với Podcaster Lex Fridman, Giám đốc điều hành Tesla Elon Musk đã phủ nhận là người tạo ra Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.

"Tôi không phải là Satoshi," Musk nói."Tôi ước tôi là, nhưng tôi không."

Sự từ chối của Musk xuất hiện sau nhiều năm suy đoán rằng anh ta có thể là Satoshi thực sự.Tỷ phú từ lâu đã là một người ủng hộ giọng hát cho Bitcoin, và các tweet của ông đã được biết là di chuyển giá của tiền điện tử.

Trong cuộc phỏng vấn, Musk nói rằng lần đầu tiên anh biết về Bitcoin vào năm 2010, và anh ngay lập tức bị thu hút bởi tiềm năng của nó.Ông nói rằng ông đã đầu tư vào Bitcoin vào năm 2012, và ông đã là một "tín đồ lâu dài" trong tiền điện tử.

Musk nói rằng ông tin rằng Bitcoin có khả năng cách mạng hóa hệ thống tài chính.Ông nói rằng ông "phấn khích" về tiềm năng của Bitcoin và các loại tiền điện tử khác để "dân chủ hóa" tài chính.

Sự từ chối của Musk là Satoshi Nakamoto có khả năng làm rất ít để dập tắt suy đoán rằng anh ta có thể là người tạo ra tiền điện tử.Tỷ phú vẫn là một trong những nhân vật nổi bật nhất trong không gian tiền điện tử, và lời nói của ông tiếp tục mang trọng lượng.

** Hashtags: **

* #Bitcoin
* #Satoshinakamoto
* #Elonmusk
* #cryptocurrency
* #BlockChain
=======================================
**Elon Musk: I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto**

In a recent interview with podcaster Lex Fridman, Tesla CEO Elon Musk denied being the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.

"I am not Satoshi," Musk said. "I wish I was, but I'm not."

Musk's denial comes after years of speculation that he could be the real Satoshi. The billionaire has long been a vocal advocate for Bitcoin, and his tweets have been known to move the cryptocurrency's price.

In the interview, Musk said that he first learned about Bitcoin in 2010, and that he was immediately intrigued by its potential. He said that he invested in Bitcoin in 2012, and that he has been a "long-term believer" in the cryptocurrency.

Musk said that he believes Bitcoin has the potential to revolutionize the financial system. He said that he is "excited" about the potential of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to "democratize" finance.

Musk's denial of being Satoshi Nakamoto is likely to do little to quell the speculation that he could be the cryptocurrency's creator. The billionaire remains one of the most prominent figures in the cryptocurrency space, and his words continue to carry weight.

**Hashtags:**

* #Bitcoin
* #Satoshinakamoto
* #Elonmusk
* #cryptocurrency
* #BlockChain

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock