Share fake iphone bought off ebay unboxing

#fakeiphone #ebay #Unboxing #Buyer Coi chừng #Scam ##

** iPhone giả đã mua eboxing ebay **

**Giới thiệu**

Trong bài viết này, tôi sẽ mở hộp một chiếc iPhone giả mà tôi đã mua eBay.Tôi sẽ cho bạn thấy điện thoại trông như thế nào, nó hoạt động như thế nào và những gì bạn có thể mong đợi nếu bạn mua iPhone giả.

** unboxing **

Iphone giả có trong một hộp trắng trơn.Hộp được niêm phong bằng băng dính, nhưng nó rất dễ mở.Bên trong hộp, tôi tìm thấy các mục sau:

* IPhone giả mạo
* Cáp sạc USB
* Công cụ đẩy thẻ SIM
* Một tập hợp các hướng dẫn

IPhone giả trông rất giống với iPhone thực.Sự khác biệt duy nhất là logo giảm một chút và các vật liệu không chất lượng cao.IPhone giả được làm bằng nhựa, trong khi iPhone thực sự được làm bằng kim loại và thủy tinh.

**Phần mềm**

IPhone giả đang chạy iOS 14. Phần mềm không xác thực và nó đầy lỗi.IPhone giả cũng rất chậm.Phải mất một thời gian dài để tải các ứng dụng và nó thường gặp sự cố.

** Kết luận **

Nếu bạn đang nghĩ về việc mua iPhone giả, tôi thực sự khuyên bạn nên chống lại nó.IPhone giả không đáng tiền.Chúng không tốt bằng iPhone thực sự, và chúng thường đầy vấn đề.Nếu bạn muốn có một chiếc iPhone tốt, bạn nên mua một chiếc thực sự từ Apple.

** hashtags **

* #fakeiphone
* #ebay
* #Unboxing
* #Buyer cẩn thận
* #Lừa đảo
=======================================
#fakeiphone #ebay #Unboxing #Buyer Beware #Scam ##

**Fake iPhone Bought Off eBay Unboxing**

**Introduction**

In this article, I will be unboxing a fake iPhone that I bought off eBay. I will show you what the phone looks like, how it works, and what you can expect if you buy a fake iPhone.

**The Unboxing**

The fake iPhone came in a plain white box. The box was sealed with tape, but it was easy to open. Inside the box, I found the following items:

* The fake iPhone
* A USB charging cable
* A SIM card ejector tool
* A set of instructions

The fake iPhone looks very similar to a real iPhone. The only difference is that the logo is a little bit off, and the materials are not as high quality. The fake iPhone is made of plastic, while the real iPhone is made of metal and glass.

**The Software**

The fake iPhone is running iOS 14. The software is not authentic, and it is full of bugs. The fake iPhone is also very slow. It takes a long time to load apps, and it often crashes.

**The Conclusion**

If you are thinking about buying a fake iPhone, I strongly advise against it. Fake iPhones are not worth the money. They are not as good as real iPhones, and they are often full of problems. If you want a good iPhone, you should buy a real one from Apple.

**Hashtags**

* #fakeiphone
* #ebay
* #Unboxing
* #Buyer Beware
* #Scam

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock