Finding Your Past eBay Video Purchases

tuquynhlyvy

#ebay #IDEO #Purchase #find #History ###

Ebay là một nơi tuyệt vời để tìm các giao dịch về các video được sử dụng và mới.Nhưng nếu bạn đã thực hiện nhiều giao dịch mua, có thể khó theo dõi tất cả.Đó là nơi trang "eBay của tôi" xuất hiện.

Trên trang "eBay của tôi", bạn có thể thấy một danh sách tất cả các giao dịch mua gần đây của bạn, bao gồm cả video.Bạn cũng có thể lọc các giao dịch mua của mình theo ngày, người bán, v.v.Để tìm các giao dịch mua video ebay trong quá khứ của bạn, hãy làm theo các bước sau:

1. Truy cập trang web eBay và đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn.
2. Nhấp vào liên kết "Ebay của tôi" ở góc trên cùng bên phải của trang.
3. Nhấp vào tab "Mua hàng".
4. Chọn bộ lọc "Video" từ danh sách các danh mục.
5. Bây giờ bạn sẽ thấy một danh sách tất cả các giao dịch mua video ebay trong quá khứ của bạn.

Bạn cũng có thể sử dụng thanh tìm kiếm ở đầu trang để tìm kiếm các video cụ thể.

### 5 hashtags

* #ebay
* #Băng hình
* #mua hàng
* #Tìm thấy
* #lịch sử
=======================================
#ebay #Video #purchases #find #History ### How to Find Your Past eBay Video Purchases

eBay is a great place to find deals on used and new videos. But if you've made a lot of purchases, it can be hard to keep track of them all. That's where the "My eBay" page comes in.

On the "My eBay" page, you can see a list of all your recent purchases, including videos. You can also filter your purchases by date, seller, and more. To find your past eBay video purchases, follow these steps:

1. Go to the eBay website and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "My eBay" link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click the "Purchases" tab.
4. Select the "Videos" filter from the list of categories.
5. You will now see a list of all your past eBay video purchases.

You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific videos.

### 5 Hashtags

* #ebay
* #Video
* #purchases
* #find
* #History

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock