Ask Giao dịch mã thông báo QURA

baotram138

#quora #notification #code #Programming #Tutorial ## Làm thế nào để lấy mã thông báo Quora?

Quora là một trang web câu hỏi và trả lời phổ biến, nơi người dùng có thể đặt câu hỏi và nhận câu trả lời từ những người dùng khác.Thông báo Quora là một cách để cập nhật các câu hỏi và câu trả lời mới nhất trên trang web.

Nếu bạn muốn lấy mã thông báo Quora, bạn có thể làm theo các bước sau:

1. Truy cập trang web Quora và đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn.
2. Nhấp vào biểu tượng "Cài đặt" ở góc trên cùng bên phải của trang.
3. Nhấp vào tab "Thông báo".
4. Trong phần "Thông báo email", nhấp vào liên kết "Chỉnh sửa".
5. Trong phần "Thông báo email cho", chọn hộp kiểm "Câu trả lời mới cho câu hỏi của tôi".
6. Nhấp vào nút "Lưu".

Khi bạn đã bật mã thông báo Quora, bạn sẽ nhận được thông báo email bất cứ khi nào ai đó trả lời một câu hỏi mà bạn đã hỏi.

Dưới đây là một ví dụ về email thông báo Quora:

** Chủ đề: ** Câu trả lời mới cho câu hỏi của bạn "Cách tốt nhất để học Python là gì?"

**Thân hình:**

Xin chào [tên của bạn],

Ai đó vừa trả lời câu hỏi của bạn "Cách tốt nhất để học Python là gì?"Trên Quora.

Để xem câu trả lời, bấm vào đây:

[Liên kết để trả lời]

Cảm ơn,
Đội Quora

##Thông tin thêm

Bạn cũng có thể nhận mã thông báo Quora bằng cách làm theo các bước sau:

1. Truy cập trang web Quora và đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn.
2. Nhấp vào biểu tượng "Cài đặt" ở góc trên cùng bên phải của trang.
3. Nhấp vào tab "Thông báo".
4. Trong phần "Thông báo di động", nhấp vào liên kết "Chỉnh sửa".
5. Trong phần "Thông báo di động cho", chọn hộp kiểm "Câu trả lời mới cho câu hỏi của tôi".
6. Nhấp vào nút "Lưu".

Khi bạn đã bật mã thông báo Quora, bạn sẽ nhận được thông báo đẩy trên thiết bị di động của mình bất cứ khi nào ai đó trả lời một câu hỏi mà bạn đã hỏi.

##Người giới thiệu

* [Làm thế nào để lấy mã thông báo Quora] (https://www.quora.com/how-do-get-get-notifys-for-new-perswers-to-my-questions)
* [Mã thông báo Quora] (https://www.quora.com/topic/quora-notifying-code)
=======================================
#quora #notification #code #Programming #Tutorial ##How to get Quora notification code?

Quora is a popular question-and-answer website where users can ask questions and get answers from other users. Quora notifications are a way to stay up-to-date on the latest questions and answers on the site.

If you want to get Quora notification code, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Quora website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the "Notifications" tab.
4. Under the "Email notifications" section, click on the "Edit" link.
5. In the "Email notifications for" section, select the "New answers to my questions" checkbox.
6. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have enabled Quora notification code, you will receive an email notification whenever someone answers a question that you have asked.

Here is an example of a Quora notification email:

**Subject:** New answer to your question "What is the best way to learn Python?"

**Body:**

Hi [Your Name],

Someone has just answered your question "What is the best way to learn Python?" on Quora.

To see the answer, click here:

[Link to answer]

Thanks,
The Quora Team

##Additional information

You can also get Quora notification code by following these steps:

1. Go to the Quora website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the "Notifications" tab.
4. Under the "Mobile notifications" section, click on the "Edit" link.
5. In the "Mobile notifications for" section, select the "New answers to my questions" checkbox.
6. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have enabled Quora notification code, you will receive a push notification on your mobile device whenever someone answers a question that you have asked.

##References

* [How to get Quora notification code](https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-notifications-for-new-answers-to-my-questions)
* [Quora notification code](https://www.quora.com/topic/Quora-notification-code)

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock