Tips Goodwill Bins PURSE Haul!!! OMG, I HIT THE JACKPOT!!! =)

#thriftstorehaul #goodwillhaul #puresehaul #VintagePurse #SecondHandf Fashion ** Goodwill Bins Purse Haul: OMG, tôi đã đánh giải độc đắc! **

Tôi thích đi đến các thùng thiện chí, và tôi luôn tìm kiếm một cái ví tốt.Gần đây tôi đã có một ngày đặc biệt may mắn khi tôi tìm thấy Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM trong phần ví.Chiếc ví trong tình trạng tuyệt vời, và nó chỉ tốn 10 đô la!

Tôi đã rất vui mừng về phát hiện của tôi đến nỗi tôi quyết định chia sẻ nó trên phương tiện truyền thông xã hội.Tôi đã đăng một bức ảnh của chiếc ví trên Instagram và Facebook, và tôi ngay lập tức tràn ngập những bình luận từ những người cũng hào hứng như tôi.

Một trong những bình luận mà tôi nhận được là từ một người phụ nữ nói với tôi rằng cô ấy cũng đã tìm thấy một chiếc Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM tại các thùng Goodwill.Cô ấy nói rằng cô ấy đã mua nó cho con gái mình, và con gái của cô ấy hoàn toàn hồi hộp với nó.

Trải nghiệm này nhắc nhở tôi về lý do tại sao tôi thích đi đến các thùng thiện chí.Thật là một cảm giác tuyệt vời khi tìm thấy một mặt hàng thiết kế với giá bán lẻ.Thật tuyệt vời khi nghĩ về tất cả những người đã sở hữu mặt hàng trước bạn.Mỗi chiếc ví đều có câu chuyện riêng, và thật vui khi tưởng tượng cuộc sống của chủ sở hữu trước đó là như thế nào.

Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một thỏa thuận tốt trên ví thiết kế, tôi khuyên bạn nên kiểm tra các thùng thiện chí địa phương của bạn.Bạn không bao giờ biết những gì bạn có thể tìm thấy!

** 5 hashtags: **

* #thriftstorehaul
* #goodwillhaul
* #puresehaul
* #VintagePurse
* #SecondHandf Fashion
=======================================
#thriftstorehaul #goodwillhaul #pursehaul #VintagePurse #secondhandfashion **Goodwill Bins Purse Haul: OMG, I Hit the Jackpot!**

I love going to the Goodwill bins, and I'm always on the lookout for a good purse find. I recently had a particularly lucky day when I found a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in the purses section. The purse was in excellent condition, and it only cost me $10!

I was so excited about my find that I decided to share it on social media. I posted a picture of the purse on Instagram and Facebook, and I was immediately flooded with comments from people who were just as excited as I was.

One of the comments that I received was from a woman who told me that she had also found a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM at the Goodwill bins. She said that she had bought it for her daughter, and that her daughter was absolutely thrilled with it.

This experience reminded me of why I love going to the Goodwill bins. It's such a great feeling to find a designer item for a fraction of its retail price. It's also amazing to think about all of the people who have owned the item before you. Each purse has its own story, and it's fun to imagine what the previous owner's life was like.

If you're looking for a good deal on a designer purse, I highly recommend checking out your local Goodwill bins. You never know what you might find!

**5 Hashtags:**

* #thriftstorehaul
* #goodwillhaul
* #pursehaul
* #VintagePurse
* #secondhandfashion

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock