Share Home Depot Rant (no Rave) - Motovlog 3

uyennhu899

** Home Depot Rant (Không Rave) - Motovlog 3 **

**Giới thiệu**

Trong Motovlog tuần này, tôi sẽ nói về Home Depot.Tôi đã là một khách hàng trung thành trong nhiều năm, nhưng gần đây tôi đã không có gì ngoài vấn đề với dịch vụ của họ.

**Vấn đề**

Vấn đề đầu tiên tôi gặp phải là với một máy cắt cỏ tôi đã mua từ họ.Người thợ cắt cỏ được cho là tự hành, nhưng nó không hoạt động bình thường.Tôi đã đưa nó trở lại cửa hàng và họ nói với tôi rằng họ sẽ sửa nó.Tuy nhiên, khi tôi nhặt nó lên vài ngày sau đó, nó vẫn không hoạt động bình thường.

Tôi đã đưa người đi xe lại trở lại cửa hàng một lần nữa và họ nói với tôi rằng họ sẽ thay thế nó.Tuy nhiên, khi tôi chọn máy cắt cỏ thay thế, nó cũng không hoạt động đúng.

Tôi đã bắt đầu cảm thấy thất vọng, vì vậy tôi đã gọi dịch vụ khách hàng của Home Depot.Đại diện dịch vụ khách hàng rất hữu ích và nói với tôi rằng họ sẽ gửi ai đó ra nhà tôi để sửa chữa máy cắt cỏ.

Kỹ thuật viên đã đến nhà tôi vài ngày sau đó và sửa chữa máy cắt cỏ.Tuy nhiên, thợ cắt cỏ chỉ làm việc trong vài tuần trước khi nó bắt đầu gặp vấn đề một lần nữa.

Tôi đã chán ngấy với dịch vụ khách hàng của Home Depot, vì vậy tôi quyết định đưa người bán cỏ đến một cửa hàng khác.Cửa hàng khác đã sửa chữa máy cắt cỏ và nó đã hoạt động tốt kể từ đó.

** Kết luận **

Tôi không chắc những gì đang xảy ra với Home Depot, nhưng dịch vụ khách hàng của họ gần đây đã rất tệ.Tôi đã là một khách hàng trung thành trong nhiều năm, nhưng tôi bắt đầu nghĩ rằng đã đến lúc tìm một cửa hàng cải thiện nhà mới.

** hashtags **

#homedepot #Customerservice #LawnMower #Rant #motovlog
=======================================
**Home Depot Rant (no Rave) - Motovlog 3**

**Introduction**

In this week's motovlog, I'm going to be ranting about Home Depot. I've been a loyal customer for years, but lately I've been having nothing but problems with their service.

**The Problem**

The first problem I had was with a lawnmower I bought from them. The lawnmower was supposed to be self-propelled, but it wasn't working properly. I took it back to the store and they told me that they would fix it. However, when I picked it up a few days later, it was still not working properly.

I took the lawnmower back to the store again and they told me that they would replace it. However, when I picked up the replacement lawnmower, it was also not working properly.

I was starting to get frustrated, so I called Home Depot customer service. The customer service representative was very helpful and told me that they would send someone out to my house to fix the lawnmower.

The technician came to my house a few days later and fixed the lawnmower. However, the lawnmower only worked for a few weeks before it started having problems again.

I was fed up with Home Depot's customer service, so I decided to take the lawnmower to a different store. The other store fixed the lawnmower and it's been working fine ever since.

**The Conclusion**

I'm not sure what's going on with Home Depot, but their customer service has been terrible lately. I've been a loyal customer for years, but I'm starting to think that it's time to find a new home improvement store.

**Hashtags**

#homedepot #Customerservice #LawnMower #Rant #motovlog

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock