Share (Hướng Dẫn) Reg Clone Để Report Không Bị Checkpoint 72H

phanquang.buu

#Regclone #CheckPoint #72h #Reporting #GCP ##

Reg Clone là một lệnh tạo ra một bản sao của tài nguyên trong nền tảng Google Cloud (GCP).Khi bạn tạo một bản sao Reg, bạn có thể chọn tạo một tài nguyên mới hoặc để ghi đè một tài nguyên hiện có.Nếu bạn chọn ghi đè một tài nguyên hiện có, tài nguyên mới sẽ được tạo với cùng cấu hình với tài nguyên hiện có và tài nguyên hiện có sẽ bị xóa.

Theo mặc định, khi bạn tạo một bản sao Reg, tài nguyên mới sẽ được chỉ định sau mỗi 72 giờ.Điều này có nghĩa là nếu tài nguyên mới bị xóa hoặc sửa đổi, bạn có thể khôi phục nó về trạng thái ở điểm kiểm tra cuối cùng.

Tuy nhiên, trong một số trường hợp, bạn có thể không muốn tài nguyên mới được chỉ định sau mỗi 72 giờ.Ví dụ: bạn có thể muốn có thể thay đổi tài nguyên mới mà không phải lo lắng về việc mất những thay đổi đó nếu tài nguyên bị xóa hoặc sửa đổi.

Để ngăn chặn tài nguyên mới được chỉ định sau mỗi 72 giờ, bạn có thể sử dụng lệnh sau:

`` `
Gcloud Reg Clone--No-Checkpoint <Nguồn-Resource-ID> <
`` `

Ở đâu:

* `Nguồn-Resource-id` là ID của tài nguyên bạn muốn sao chép.
* `-resource-id` là ID của tài nguyên mới sẽ được tạo.

Ví dụ: lệnh sau sẽ tạo một tài nguyên mới có tên là `My-New-Resource` là bản sao của tài nguyên với ID` my-nguồn-resource`:

`` `
gcloud reg nhân bản
`` `

Khi tài nguyên mới đã được tạo, bạn có thể thay đổi nó mà không phải lo lắng về việc mất những thay đổi đó nếu tài nguyên bị xóa hoặc sửa đổi.

## hashtags

* #Regclone
* #CheckPoint
* #72h
* #Báo cáo
* #GCP
=======================================
#Regclone #CheckPoint #72h #Reporting #GCP ## How to reg clone so that report is not checkpoint 72h

Reg clone is a command that creates a copy of a resource in Google Cloud Platform (GCP). When you create a reg clone, you can choose to create a new resource or to overwrite an existing resource. If you choose to overwrite an existing resource, the new resource will be created with the same configuration as the existing resource, and the existing resource will be deleted.

By default, when you create a reg clone, the new resource will be checkpointed every 72 hours. This means that if the new resource is deleted or modified, you can restore it to the state it was in at the last checkpoint.

However, in some cases, you may not want the new resource to be checkpointed every 72 hours. For example, you may want to be able to make changes to the new resource without having to worry about losing those changes if the resource is deleted or modified.

To prevent the new resource from being checkpointed every 72 hours, you can use the following command:

```
gcloud reg clone --no-checkpoint <source-resource-id> <destination-resource-id>
```

Where:

* `source-resource-id` is the ID of the resource you want to clone.
* `destination-resource-id` is the ID of the new resource that will be created.

For example, the following command will create a new resource called `my-new-resource` that is a clone of the resource with the ID `my-source-resource`:

```
gcloud reg clone --no-checkpoint my-source-resource my-new-resource
```

Once the new resource has been created, you can make changes to it without having to worry about losing those changes if the resource is deleted or modified.

## Hashtags

* #Regclone
* #CheckPoint
* #72h
* #Reporting
* #GCP

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock