Share I Asked Wall Street Millionaires For Investing Advice

#investing #WallStreet #Millionaire #Advice #stocks ##

** Tôi đã yêu cầu các triệu phú Phố Wall đầu tư tư vấn **

Tôi không phải là cố vấn tài chính, nhưng tôi đã may mắn được phỏng vấn một số nhà đầu tư thành công nhất thế giới.Tôi đã học được rất nhiều từ họ, và tôi rất vui mừng được chia sẻ những hiểu biết của họ với bạn.

** 1.** ** Đừng cố định thời gian thị trường. **

Đây là một trong những lời khuyên quan trọng nhất mà tôi từng nhận được.Cố gắng thời gian thị trường là một việc vặt.Không ai có thể dự đoán tương lai, và ngay cả khi bạn có thể, bạn sẽ khó có thể đánh bại thị trường một cách nhất quán.

Cách tốt nhất để đầu tư là trung bình chi phí đô la.Điều này có nghĩa là đầu tư một số tiền cố định vào thị trường một cách thường xuyên, bất kể điều kiện thị trường.Điều này sẽ giúp bạn làm dịu đi những thăng trầm của thị trường và đảm bảo rằng bạn được đầu tư lâu dài.

** 2.** ** Đầu tư vào bản thân. **

Đầu tư tốt nhất bạn có thể thực hiện là vào chính mình.Điều này có nghĩa là được giáo dục, học các kỹ năng mới và phát triển tài năng của bạn.Bạn càng có giá trị, bạn càng có thể kiếm được nhiều tiền.

Đầu tư vào bản thân cũng có nghĩa là chăm sóc sức khỏe và hạnh phúc của bạn.Khi bạn khỏe mạnh và hạnh phúc, bạn làm việc hiệu quả hơn và bạn đưa ra quyết định tốt hơn.

** 3.** ** Đa dạng hóa các khoản đầu tư của bạn. **

Đừng bỏ tất cả trứng của bạn vào một giỏ.Khi bạn đa dạng hóa các khoản đầu tư của mình, bạn đang trải rộng rủi ro và bảo vệ bản thân khỏi những tổn thất tiềm năng.

Có nhiều cách khác nhau để đa dạng hóa các khoản đầu tư của bạn.Bạn có thể đầu tư vào các loại tài sản khác nhau, chẳng hạn như cổ phiếu, trái phiếu và bất động sản.Bạn cũng có thể đầu tư vào các quốc gia và khu vực khác nhau.

**4.** ** Đừng sợ chấp nhận rủi ro. **

Mỗi khoản đầu tư mang một số mức độ rủi ro.Tuy nhiên, nếu bạn không sẵn sàng chấp nhận rủi ro, bạn sẽ không bao giờ đạt được lợi nhuận lớn.

Điều quan trọng là cân bằng rủi ro và phần thưởng.Bạn không muốn chấp nhận nhiều rủi ro đến mức bạn mất hết số tiền của mình, nhưng bạn cũng không muốn bảo thủ đến mức bạn bỏ lỡ những lợi ích tiềm năng.

** 5.** **Kiên nhẫn.**

Đầu tư là một trò chơi dài hạn.Phải mất thời gian để các khoản đầu tư của bạn phát triển.Đừng nản lòng nếu bạn không thấy kết quả ngay lập tức.Chỉ cần tiếp tục đầu tư và ở lại khóa học.

Nếu bạn làm theo những lời khuyên này, bạn sẽ tiếp tục xây dựng một danh mục đầu tư thành công.

** Hashtags: **

#investing #WallStreet #Millionaire #Advice #stocks
=======================================
#investing #WallStreet #Millionaire #Advice #stocks ##

**I Asked Wall Street Millionaires For Investing Advice**

I'm not a financial advisor, but I've been fortunate enough to interview some of the world's most successful investors. I've learned a lot from them, and I'm excited to share their insights with you.

**1. ** **Don't try to time the market.**

This is one of the most important pieces of advice I've ever received. Trying to time the market is a fool's errand. No one can predict the future, and even if you could, you'd be hard-pressed to beat the market consistently.

The best way to invest is to dollar-cost average. This means investing a fixed amount of money into the market on a regular basis, regardless of the market conditions. This will help you to smooth out the ups and downs of the market and ensure that you're invested for the long term.

**2. ** **Invest in yourself.**

The best investment you can make is in yourself. This means getting educated, learning new skills, and developing your talents. The more valuable you are, the more money you'll be able to earn.

Investing in yourself also means taking care of your health and well-being. When you're healthy and happy, you're more productive and you make better decisions.

**3. ** **Diversify your investments.**

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. When you diversify your investments, you're spreading out your risk and protecting yourself from potential losses.

There are many different ways to diversify your investments. You can invest in different asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, and real estate. You can also invest in different countries and regions.

**4. ** **Don't be afraid to take risks.**

Every investment carries some degree of risk. However, if you're not willing to take risks, you'll never achieve big returns.

The key is to balance risk and reward. You don't want to take on so much risk that you lose all of your money, but you also don't want to be so conservative that you miss out on potential gains.

**5. ** **Be patient.**

Investing is a long-term game. It takes time for your investments to grow. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Just keep investing and stay the course.

If you follow these tips, you'll be well on your way to building a successful investment portfolio.

**Hashtags:**

#investing #WallStreet #Millionaire #Advice #stocks

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock