Share I Bought a Nintendo DS WITH ONLY 1 SCREEN from EBAY...

** #nintendo #Ds #ebay #Refurbished #mua **

** Tôi đã mua một chiếc Nintendo DS chỉ với 1 màn hình từ eBay **

Gần đây tôi đã tìm kiếm một Nintendo DS để chơi một số trò chơi cũ của tôi.Tôi đã tìm thấy một danh sách trên eBay cho một DS được tân trang lại được liệt kê là chỉ có một màn hình.Lúc đầu tôi hơi do dự, nhưng tôi quyết định nắm lấy cơ hội và mua nó.

Khi DS đến, tôi đã ngạc nhiên khi thấy nó ở trong tình trạng hoàn hảo.Sự khác biệt duy nhất giữa nó và DS thông thường là màn hình trên cùng bị thiếu.Tôi đã hơi thất vọng, nhưng dù sao tôi cũng quyết định thử nó.

Tôi đã có thể chơi tất cả các trò chơi cũ của mình mà không gặp vấn đề gì.Điều duy nhất khác biệt là tôi phải giữ DS theo một cách khác để tôi có thể nhìn thấy màn hình dưới cùng.

Nhìn chung, tôi hài lòng với việc mua hàng của mình.Nintendo DS đã làm việc rất tốt và nó rẻ hơn rất nhiều so với việc mua một cái mới.Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một cách rẻ tiền để chơi một số trò chơi Nintendo DS cũ, tôi chắc chắn sẽ khuyên bạn nên mua một DS tân trang chỉ với một màn hình.

** Dưới đây là một số mẹo để mua Nintendo DS được tân trang lại chỉ với một màn hình: **

*** Kiểm tra danh tiếng của người bán. ** Đảm bảo rằng người bán có danh tiếng tốt và họ đã bán các hệ thống DS được tân trang khác trong quá khứ.
*** Đọc kỹ mô tả. ** Đảm bảo rằng người bán mô tả tình trạng của DS một cách chi tiết.
*** Đặt câu hỏi nếu bạn có bất kỳ mối quan tâm nào. ** Đừng ngại đặt câu hỏi cho người bán về DS trước khi bạn mua nó.
*** Kiểm tra DS trước khi bạn mua nó. ** Nếu bạn có thể, hãy kiểm tra DS trực tiếp trước khi bạn mua nó.Điều này sẽ cho bạn một cơ hội để xem tình trạng của DS cho chính mình.

** Dưới đây là một số hashtag mà bạn có thể sử dụng cho bài viết này: **

* #nintendo
* #Ds
* #ebay
* #Tân trang lại
* #Tìm
=======================================
**#Nintendo #DS #ebay #Refurbished #buying**

**I Bought a Nintendo DS with Only 1 Screen from eBay**

I was recently looking for a Nintendo DS to play some of my old games. I found a listing on eBay for a refurbished DS that was listed as having only one screen. I was a little hesitant at first, but I decided to take a chance and buy it.

When the DS arrived, I was surprised to see that it was in perfect condition. The only difference between it and a regular DS was that the top screen was missing. I was a little disappointed, but I decided to give it a try anyway.

I was able to play all of my old games without any problems. The only thing that was different was that I had to hold the DS in a different way so that I could see the bottom screen.

Overall, I was happy with my purchase. The Nintendo DS worked great and it was a lot cheaper than buying a new one. If you're looking for a cheap way to play some old Nintendo DS games, I would definitely recommend buying a refurbished DS with only one screen.

**Here are some tips for buying a refurbished Nintendo DS with only one screen:**

* **Check the seller's reputation.** Make sure that the seller has a good reputation and that they have sold other refurbished DS systems in the past.
* **Read the description carefully.** Make sure that the seller describes the condition of the DS in detail.
* **Ask questions if you have any concerns.** Don't be afraid to ask the seller questions about the DS before you buy it.
* **Inspect the DS before you buy it.** If you can, inspect the DS in person before you buy it. This will give you a chance to see the condition of the DS for yourself.

**Here are some hashtags that you can use for this article:**

* #nintendo
* #DS
* #ebay
* #Refurbished
* #buying

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock