Share I Bought DISCONTINUED Products from Our Childhood

#90S #NostalGia #DiscontInuedOuctions

** Tôi đã mua sản phẩm đã ngừng sản xuất từ thời thơ ấu của chúng tôi **

Bạn có nhớ những ngày xưa tốt đẹp khi bạn có thể mua đồ ăn nhẹ và đồ chơi thời thơ ấu yêu thích của mình không?Chà, những ngày đó đã biến mất, nhưng nhờ internet, bạn vẫn có thể có được một số sản phẩm đã ngừng yêu thích của bạn.

Gần đây tôi đã quyết định thực hiện một chuyến đi xuống làn nhớ và mua một số sản phẩm đã ngừng hoạt động từ thời thơ ấu của tôi.Tôi đã tìm thấy một trang web tuyệt vời bán nhiều món ăn nhẹ và đồ chơi trường học cũ, và tôi đã có thể đặt một loạt các thứ mà tôi từng yêu thích.

Khi gói hàng đến, tôi đã rất hào hứng khi mở nó và xem tất cả các sản phẩm quen thuộc.Tôi ngay lập tức bắt đầu ăn đồ ăn nhẹ và chơi với đồ chơi.Nó giống như là một đứa trẻ một lần nữa!

Tôi nghĩ sẽ rất vui khi chia sẻ một số sản phẩm đã ngừng mà tôi đã mua với bạn.Đây là một trong số những cái tôi thích:

*** Roll -Up -up trong hương vị đấm trái cây ** - Đây là món ăn nhẹ yêu thích tuyệt đối của tôi khi tôi còn là một đứa trẻ.Tôi yêu hương vị ngọt ngào, trái cây và kết cấu nhai.Tôi đã rất vui khi tìm thấy chúng một lần nữa!
*** Pizza của McDonald ** - Đây là một trong những loại thực phẩm thời thơ ấu yêu thích của tôi.Tôi yêu sự kết hợp của lớp vỏ giòn, phô mai gooey và nước sốt có hương vị.Tôi không thể tin rằng họ đã ngừng điều này!
*** Slime ** - Slime là tất cả những cơn thịnh nộ khi tôi còn là một đứa trẻ.Tôi thích chơi với nó và làm cho nó màu sắc khác nhau.Đó là rất nhiều niềm vui!
*** búp bê Barbie ** - búp bê Barbie là đồ chơi yêu thích của tôi khi tôi còn là một đứa trẻ.Tôi đã có cả một bộ sưu tập của họ, và tôi sẽ chơi với họ hàng giờ.Tôi thích mặc quần áo chúng và làm cho chúng những kiểu tóc khác nhau.

Đây chỉ là một vài trong số các sản phẩm đã ngừng mà tôi đã mua.Tôi đã có rất nhiều niềm vui khi hồi tưởng về thời thơ ấu của tôi và ăn tất cả các món ăn nhẹ yêu thích của tôi.Nếu bạn đang cảm thấy hoài cổ, tôi khuyến khích bạn làm điều tương tự!

** 5 hashtags: **

* #90S
* #Hoài cổ
* #discontinuedproducts
* #thời thơ ấu
* #throwback
=======================================
#90S #NostalGia #discontinuedproducts #childhood #throwback

**I Bought DISCONTINUED Products from Our Childhood**

Do you remember the good old days when you could buy your favorite childhood snacks and toys? Well, those days are gone, but thanks to the internet, you can still get your hands on some of your favorite discontinued products.

I recently decided to go on a trip down memory lane and buy some of the discontinued products from my childhood. I found a great website that sells a variety of old-school snacks and toys, and I was able to order a bunch of stuff that I used to love.

When the package arrived, I was so excited to open it and see all of the familiar products. I immediately started eating the snacks and playing with the toys. It was like being a kid again!

I thought it would be fun to share some of the discontinued products that I bought with you. Here are a few of my favorites:

* **Fruit Roll-Ups in Fruit Punch Flavor** - These were my absolute favorite snack when I was a kid. I loved the sweet, fruity flavor and the chewy texture. I was so happy to find them again!
* **McDonald's Pizza** - This was another one of my favorite childhood foods. I loved the combination of the crispy crust, the gooey cheese, and the flavorful sauce. I can't believe they discontinued this!
* **Slime** - Slime was all the rage when I was a kid. I loved playing with it and making it different colors. It was so much fun!
* **Barbie Dolls** - Barbie dolls were my favorite toys when I was a kid. I had a whole collection of them, and I would play with them for hours. I loved dressing them up and making them different hairstyles.

These are just a few of the discontinued products that I bought. I had so much fun reminiscing about my childhood and eating all of my favorite snacks. If you're feeling nostalgic, I encourage you to do the same!

**5 Hashtags:**

* #90S
* #NostalGia
* #discontinuedproducts
* #childhood
* #throwback

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock