Share I Bought Haunted Dolls on EBAY (Ghost)

#haunteddolls #ebay #GHOST #Paranormal #Spooky ##

** Tôi đã mua những con búp bê ma ám trên eBay **

Tôi luôn luôn là một nhà sưu tập, và tôi thích tìm kiếm những món đồ độc đáo và thú vị.Một ngày nọ, tôi đã duyệt eBay khi tôi bắt gặp một danh sách cho một đôi búp bê ma ám.Những con búp bê được mô tả là "rất già và rất đáng sợ", và chúng được liệt kê với giá rất hợp lý.Tôi quyết định có cơ hội và mua chúng.

Khi những con búp bê đến, tôi ngay lập tức bị ấn tượng bởi chúng đáng sợ như thế nào.Cả hai đều được làm bằng sứ, và họ có những đặc điểm rất giống như thật.Đôi mắt tối tăm và vô hồn, và miệng hơi agape, như thể họ đang la hét.Tôi đặt những con búp bê lên kệ trong phòng khách của mình, và tôi ngay lập tức bắt đầu cảm thấy một cảm giác khó chịu.

Tối hôm sau, tôi thức dậy vào giữa đêm với tiếng ai đó khóc.Tôi ra khỏi giường và đi đến phòng khách, và tôi thấy rằng những con búp bê đang ngồi trên sàn nhà, đối mặt với nhau.Người bên trái đang khóc, và người bên phải đang cười.Tôi đã rất sợ đến nỗi tôi chạy trở lại giường và trốn dưới vỏ bọc.

Sáng hôm sau, tôi nói với chồng tôi về những gì đã xảy ra, và anh ấy không tin tôi.Anh ấy nói rằng tôi chỉ tưởng tượng mọi thứ.Nhưng tôi biết rằng tôi đã không.Những con búp bê bị ma ám, và họ đang cố nói với tôi điều gì đó.

Tôi quyết định thoát khỏi những con búp bê, vì vậy tôi đã đưa chúng đến cửa hàng Goodwill gần nhất.Ngay khi tôi bước vào cửa hàng, tôi cảm thấy một làn sóng nhẹ nhõm.Những con búp bê đã biến mất, và tôi đã an toàn.

Tôi chưa bao giờ nhìn thấy những con búp bê nữa, nhưng đôi khi tôi vẫn nghĩ về chúng.Tôi tự hỏi họ đang cố nói gì với tôi, và tôi tự hỏi liệu họ có bao giờ tìm đường trở lại với tôi không.

** Hashtags: **

* #haunteddolls
* #ebay
* #Bóng ma
* #Siêu linh
* #Spooky
=======================================
#haunteddolls #ebay #GHOST #Paranormal #Spooky ##

**I Bought Haunted Dolls on EBAY**

I've always been a bit of a collector, and I love finding unique and interesting items. One day, I was browsing eBay when I came across a listing for a pair of haunted dolls. The dolls were described as being "very old and very creepy," and they were listed for a very reasonable price. I decided to take a chance and buy them.

When the dolls arrived, I was immediately struck by how creepy they were. They were both made of porcelain, and they had very lifelike features. The eyes were dark and soulless, and the mouths were slightly agape, as if they were screaming. I put the dolls on a shelf in my living room, and I immediately started to feel a strange sense of unease.

The next night, I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone crying. I got out of bed and went to the living room, and I saw that the dolls were sitting on the floor, facing each other. The one on the left was crying, and the one on the right was laughing. I was so scared that I ran back to bed and hid under the covers.

The next morning, I told my husband about what had happened, and he didn't believe me. He said that I was just imagining things. But I knew that I wasn't. The dolls were haunted, and they were trying to tell me something.

I decided to get rid of the dolls, so I took them to the nearest Goodwill store. As soon as I walked into the store, I felt a wave of relief. The dolls were gone, and I was safe.

I've never seen the dolls again, but I still think about them sometimes. I wonder what they were trying to tell me, and I wonder if they'll ever find their way back to me.

**Hashtags:**

* #haunteddolls
* #ebay
* #GHOST
* #Paranormal
* #Spooky

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock