Share I bought the strangest smartphones ever.

Etsytaxsupport

## Tôi đã mua điện thoại thông minh kỳ lạ nhất từ trước đến nay

### Những chiếc điện thoại khiến tôi nói, "Họ đang nghĩ gì vậy?"

Tôi là một người đam mê công nghệ và tôi thích thử các thiết bị mới.Vì vậy, khi tôi nghe về vụ mùa mới nhất của điện thoại thông minh lạ, tôi rất háo hức muốn có được chúng.

Dưới đây là năm điện thoại thông minh kỳ lạ nhất mà tôi từng mua:

*** Nokia n9 **.Điện thoại này được phát hành vào năm 2011, và nó có một thiết kế độc đáo không giống bất cứ thứ gì khác trên thị trường.Nó có một màn hình kính cong, và nó chạy trên một phiên bản của Linux có tên Meego.Thật không may, N9 là một thất bại thương mại, và Nokia đã ngừng nó chỉ một vài năm sau đó.
*** lòng bàn tay trước **.Palm Pre được phát hành vào năm 2009, và nó là một trong những điện thoại thông minh đầu tiên có màn hình cảm ứng.Nó cũng có một hệ điều hành độc đáo có tên là Webos, được thiết kế để thân thiện với người dùng hơn so với đối thủ.Tuy nhiên, Palm Pre cũng là một thất bại thương mại và cuối cùng Palm đã được HP mua lại.
*** The Samsung Galaxy Fold **.Galaxy Fold được phát hành vào năm 2019 và đây là điện thoại thông minh có thể gập lại đầu tiên trên thị trường.Nó có một thiết kế độc đáo cho phép nó gấp lại một nửa, làm cho nó nhỏ gọn hơn một điện thoại thông minh truyền thống.Tuy nhiên, Galaxy Fold đã bị ảnh hưởng bởi các vấn đề với màn hình của nó, và cuối cùng nó đã được nhớ lại.
*** Cánh LG **.Cánh LG được phát hành vào năm 2020 và nó có một thiết kế độc đáo cho phép màn hình xoay 90 độ.Điều này cho phép sử dụng điện thoại ở chế độ cảnh quan, rất tốt để xem video hoặc chơi trò chơi.Tuy nhiên, cánh LG cũng là một thất bại thương mại và LG đã ngừng nó chỉ vài tháng sau khi nó được phát hành.
*** Motorola Razr **.Motorola Razr được phát hành vào năm 2020, và đó là một sự tái hiện của điện thoại Flip Razr cổ điển.Nó có một thiết kế Clamshell cho phép nó gấp lại một nửa, làm cho nó nhỏ gọn hơn một điện thoại thông minh truyền thống.Tuy nhiên, Motorola Razr cũng là một thất bại thương mại và Motorola đã ngừng nó chỉ vài tháng sau khi nó được phát hành.

Đây chỉ là một vài trong số những điện thoại thông minh kỳ lạ nhất mà tôi từng mua.Tất cả đều có thiết kế và tính năng độc đáo, nhưng tất cả đều là những thất bại thương mại.Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một điện thoại thông minh đáng tin cậy và dễ sử dụng, tôi sẽ khuyên bạn nên gắn bó với một mô hình chính hơn.

### hashtags:

* #strangesmartphones
* #weirdsmartphones
* #uniquesmartphones
* #UnusualSmartphones
* #discontinuedsmartphones
=======================================
## I bought the strangest smartphones ever

### The phones that made me say, "What were they thinking?"

I'm a tech enthusiast, and I love trying out new gadgets. So when I heard about the latest crop of strange smartphones, I was eager to get my hands on them.

Here are the five strangest smartphones I've ever bought:

* **The Nokia N9**. This phone was released in 2011, and it had a unique design that was unlike anything else on the market. It had a curved glass screen, and it ran on a version of Linux called MeeGo. Unfortunately, the N9 was a commercial failure, and Nokia discontinued it just a few years later.
* **The Palm Pre**. The Palm Pre was released in 2009, and it was one of the first smartphones to feature a touchscreen. It also had a unique operating system called webOS, which was designed to be more user-friendly than the competition. However, the Palm Pre was also a commercial failure, and Palm was eventually acquired by HP.
* **The Samsung Galaxy Fold**. The Galaxy Fold was released in 2019, and it was the first foldable smartphone on the market. It had a unique design that allowed it to fold in half, making it more compact than a traditional smartphone. However, the Galaxy Fold was plagued by problems with its display, and it was eventually recalled.
* **The LG Wing**. The LG Wing was released in 2020, and it had a unique design that allowed the screen to rotate 90 degrees. This made it possible to use the phone in landscape mode, which was great for watching videos or playing games. However, the LG Wing was also a commercial failure, and LG discontinued it just a few months after it was released.
* **The Motorola Razr**. The Motorola Razr was released in 2020, and it was a reimagining of the classic Razr flip phone. It had a clamshell design that allowed it to fold in half, making it more compact than a traditional smartphone. However, the Motorola Razr was also a commercial failure, and Motorola discontinued it just a few months after it was released.

These are just a few of the strangest smartphones that I've ever bought. They all had unique designs and features, but they were also all commercial failures. If you're looking for a smartphone that's reliable and easy to use, I would recommend sticking with a more mainstream model.

### Hashtags:

* #strangesmartphones
* #weirdsmartphones
* #uniquesmartphones
* #UnusualSmartphones
* #discontinuedsmartphones

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock