Tips I Had a Hot Fling in Hot Springs - Day 18 - Appalachian Trail

trongnhantiny

## Ngày 18 của Đường mòn Appalachian: Suối nước nóng, NC

** Tôi đã có một cú ném nóng trong suối nước nóng **

** [Hình ảnh của tác giả đứng trước dấu hiệu cho suối nước nóng, NC] **

Hôm nay là một cái nóng, cả theo nghĩa đen và nghĩa bóng.Tôi bắt đầu ngày đi bộ qua khu rừng tưởng niệm Joyce Kilmer, một trong những phần đẹp nhất của AT.Khu rừng chứa đầy những cây thông và hemlocks cao chót vót, và không khí tràn ngập âm thanh của chim.

Sau vài giờ đi bộ đường dài, tôi đến thị trấn Hot Springs, NC.Suối nước nóng là một thị trấn nhỏ được biết đến với suối nước nóng, được cho là có đặc tính chữa bệnh.Tôi quyết định ngâm mình trong lò xo, và thật tuyệt vời!Nước rất nóng và thư giãn, và tôi cảm thấy tất cả sự căng thẳng của mình tan biến.

Sau khi tôi nhúng vào suối, tôi đi dạo quanh thị trấn.Hot Springs là một thị trấn rất quyến rũ, với rất nhiều tính cách.Tôi dừng lại để ăn trưa tại một nhà hàng địa phương, và sau đó tôi duyệt các cửa hàng.Cuối cùng tôi đã mua một chiếc áo phông lưu niệm để nhớ chuyến thăm của tôi.

Tôi đã có một thời gian tuyệt vời ở suối nước nóng, và tôi rất vui vì tôi đã dừng lại ở đó.Đó là nơi hoàn hảo để thư giãn và trẻ hóa sau một ngày dài đi bộ.

** [Hình ảnh của tác giả mặc áo phông lưu niệm từ suối nước nóng] **

** Hashtags: **

* #Appalachiantrail
* #đi bộ đường dài
* #Suối nước nóng
* #Bắc Carolina
* #Du lịch
=======================================
##Day 18 of the Appalachian Trail: Hot Springs, NC

**I HAD A Hot Fling In Hot Springs**

**[Image of the author standing in front of a sign for Hot Springs, NC]**

Today was a hot one, both literally and figuratively. I started off the day hiking through the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest, which is one of the most beautiful sections of the AT. The forest is full of towering pines and hemlocks, and the air is filled with the sound of birdsong.

After a few hours of hiking, I reached the town of Hot Springs, NC. Hot Springs is a small town that is known for its hot springs, which are said to have healing properties. I decided to take a dip in the springs, and it was amazing! The water was so hot and relaxing, and I felt all of my stress melt away.

After my dip in the springs, I went for a walk around town. Hot Springs is a very charming town, with a lot of character. I stopped for lunch at a local restaurant, and then I browsed the shops. I ended up buying a souvenir t-shirt to remember my visit.

I had a great time in Hot Springs, and I'm glad that I made a stop there. It was the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate after a long day of hiking.

**[Image of the author wearing a souvenir t-shirt from Hot Springs]**

**Hashtags:**

* #Appalachiantrail
* #Hiking
* #HotSprings
* #NorthCarolina
* #Travel

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock