Share Isabel LaRosa - i'm yours (Audio)

eBayoffice001

** Isabel Larosa - Tôi là của bạn (âm thanh) **

[Hình ảnh của Isabel Larosa Singing]

Isabel Larosa là một ca sĩ và nhạc sĩ người Mỹ gốc Cuba.Cô đã trở nên nổi tiếng vào năm 2011 với đĩa đơn "I'm Yours", đạt vị trí số một trên bảng xếp hạng các bài hát Hot Latin của Billboard.Kể từ đó, Larosa đã phát hành hai album, "Isabel Larosa" (2011) và "Otra Vez" (2013).

"Tôi là của bạn" là một bài hát tình yêu thể hiện mong muốn của ca sĩ khi được ở bên người yêu.Bài hát rất lạc quan và hấp dẫn, và nó có giọng hát đặc trưng của Larosa.Bài hát được viết bởi Larosa và được sản xuất bởi Emilio Estefan Jr.

"Tôi là của bạn" là một thành công thương mại, đạt vị trí số một trên bảng xếp hạng các bài hát hot latin của Billboard và số 11 trên bảng xếp hạng Billboard Hot 100.Bài hát cũng được đề cử cho một giải Grammy Latin cho bài hát nhiệt đới hay nhất.

Video âm nhạc cho "Tôi là của bạn" được đạo diễn bởi Alejandro Sanz.Video có Larosa biểu diễn bài hát ở nhiều địa điểm khác nhau, bao gồm một bãi biển, đường thành phố và hộp đêm.Video rất đơn giản và thanh lịch, và nó hoàn toàn ghi lại tinh thần của bài hát.

"I'm Yours" là một bài hát pop Latin cổ điển chắc chắn sẽ làm hài lòng người hâm mộ của Isabel Larosa và Latin Music nói chung.Bài hát hấp dẫn, lạc quan và lãng mạn, và nó chắc chắn sẽ giúp bạn di chuyển.

** Hashtags: **

* #Isabellarosa
* #Tôi là của bạn
* #Latinpop
* #Lovesong
* #Video âm nhạc
=======================================
**Isabel LaRosa - I'm Yours (Audio)**

[Image of Isabel LaRosa singing]

Isabel LaRosa is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter. She rose to fame in 2011 with her hit single "I'm Yours", which reached number one on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart. LaRosa has since released two albums, "Isabel LaRosa" (2011) and "Otra Vez" (2013).

"I'm Yours" is a love song that expresses the singer's desire to be with her lover. The song is upbeat and catchy, and it features LaRosa's signature vocals. The song was written by LaRosa and produced by Emilio Estefan Jr.

"I'm Yours" was a commercial success, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart and number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song was also nominated for a Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Song.

The music video for "I'm Yours" was directed by Alejandro Sanz. The video features LaRosa performing the song in a variety of locations, including a beach, a city street, and a nightclub. The video is simple and elegant, and it perfectly captures the spirit of the song.

"I'm Yours" is a classic Latin pop song that is sure to please fans of Isabel LaRosa and Latin music in general. The song is catchy, upbeat, and romantic, and it is sure to get you moving.

**Hashtags:**

* #Isabellarosa
* #I'mYours
* #Latinpop
* #Lovesong
* #musicvideo

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock