java yeto mi takun marathi song

phamthuchuu.bao

Java Yeto Mi Takun là một bài hát nổi tiếng của Marathi được hát bởi Avadhoot Gupte và Suhas Bhalekar.Bài hát là từ bộ phim "Natarang" và được phát hành vào năm 2004. Bài hát nói về một người đàn ông đang yêu một người phụ nữ và đang chờ cô ấy trở lại với anh ấy.Bài hát là lạc quan và có một giai điệu hấp dẫn.Đây là một trong những bài hát nổi tiếng nhất của Avadhoot Gupte.

Bài hát bắt đầu với người đàn ông hát về cách anh ấy đang chờ đợi tình yêu của mình trở lại.Anh ấy hát rằng anh ấy sẽ đợi cô ấy ngay cả khi mất cả đời.Bài hát sau đó xây dựng với người đàn ông hát về việc anh ấy yêu cô ấy nhiều như thế nào.Anh ấy hát rằng anh ấy sẽ làm bất cứ điều gì cho cô ấy và anh ấy sẽ không bao giờ từ bỏ cô ấy.

Bài hát kết thúc với người đàn ông hát rằng anh ta biết tình yêu của mình sẽ trở lại với anh ta.Anh ấy hát rằng anh ấy sẽ đợi cô ấy bất kể điều gì.Bài hát là một bài hát tình yêu đẹp và đầy cảm xúc, chắc chắn sẽ chạm đến trái tim của người nghe.

Dưới đây là một số lời bài hát của bài hát:

Java yeto mi takun,
TU Phir Aave.

Mhanun tar raagachya,
Gharane Ghari jave.

Tujhi Yaad Aave Chya,
Kaan Kadhun Sunave.

Java yeto mi takun,
TU Phir Aave.

Dịch:

Tôi sẽ chờ bạn,
Cho đến khi bạn trở lại.

Tôi sẽ hát những bài hát của bạn,
Và đợi bạn ở nhà.

Ký ức của bạn sẽ đến với tôi,
Và tôi sẽ lắng nghe họ.

Tôi sẽ chờ bạn,
Cho đến khi bạn trở lại.

Java Yeto Mi Takun là một bài hát tình yêu đẹp và đầy cảm xúc, chắc chắn sẽ chạm đến trái tim của người nghe.Bài hát là một ví dụ kinh điển về phong cách hát độc đáo của Avadhoot Gupte.Bài hát cũng là một minh chứng cho sức mạnh của tình yêu.
=======================================
#Java Yeto Mi Takun #Marathi Song #Avadhoot Gupte #Suhas Bhalekar #Avadhoot Gupte Songs ##Java Yeto Mi Takun

Java Yeto Mi Takun is a popular Marathi song sung by Avadhoot Gupte and Suhas Bhalekar. The song is from the movie "Natarang" and was released in 2004. The song is about a man who is in love with a woman and is waiting for her to return to him. The song is upbeat and has a catchy melody. It is one of Avadhoot Gupte's most popular songs.

The song starts with the man singing about how he is waiting for his love to return. He sings that he will wait for her even if it takes a lifetime. The song then builds up with the man singing about how much he loves her. He sings that he will do anything for her and that he will never give up on her.

The song ends with the man singing that he knows his love will return to him. He sings that he will wait for her no matter what. The song is a beautiful and emotional love song that is sure to touch the hearts of listeners.

Here are some of the lyrics of the song:

Java yeto mi takun,
Tu phir aave.

Mhanun tar raagachya,
Gharane ghari jave.

Tujhi yaad aave chya,
Kaan kadhun sunave.

Java yeto mi takun,
Tu phir aave.

Translation:

I will wait for you,
Until you return.

I will sing your songs,
And wait for you at home.

Your memories will come to me,
And I will listen to them.

I will wait for you,
Until you return.

Java Yeto Mi Takun is a beautiful and emotional love song that is sure to touch the hearts of listeners. The song is a classic example of Avadhoot Gupte's unique style of singing. The song is also a testament to the power of love.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock