Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR 2021 được chạy thử nghiệm bởi Jonathan Rea

camyenalbatros

** Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR 2021: Ấn tượng đầu tiên của Jonathan Rea **

Jonathan Rea, nhà vô địch Superbike thế giới sáu lần, đã đưa ra những ấn tượng đầu tiên về Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR 2021. Rea mới đã thử nghiệm chiếc xe đạp tại Circuito de Jerez ở Tây Ban Nha, và anh rất ấn tượng với màn trình diễn của nó.

"ZX-10RR mới là một bước tiến lớn," Rea nói."Nó mạnh mẽ hơn, nhanh nhẹn và thoải mái hơn so với mô hình trước đó. Tôi đã có thể đẩy nó đến giới hạn trên đường đua, và nó rất bổ ích. Tôi tự tin rằng chiếc xe đạp này sẽ giúp tôi giành được thế giới thứ bảy của mìnhGiải vô địch Superbike. "

ZX-10RR mới được trang bị động cơ bốn xi-lanh 998cc tạo ra 200 mã lực.Động cơ được trang bị hệ thống ống xả Titanium mới và ECU sửa đổi.Chiếc xe đạp cũng có khung gầm và hệ thống treo mới, khiến nó nhanh nhẹn và đáp ứng hơn.

Rea đặc biệt ấn tượng với việc xử lý xe đạp."ZX-10RR rất dễ đi," ông nói."Nó cực kỳ chính xác và có thể dự đoán được, và nó mang lại cho tôi sự tự tin để đẩy nó đến giới hạn. Tôi không thể chờ đợi để đua chiếc xe đạp này trong Giải vô địch Superbike thế giới."

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR mới sẽ có sẵn trong các đại lý vào đầu năm 2021.

** #Kawasakininjazx-10RR #jonathanrea #worldsuperbikechampionship #motorcycle #racing **
=======================================
**Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR 2021: Jonathan Rea's First Impressions**

Jonathan Rea, six-time World Superbike Champion, has given his first impressions of the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR 2021. Rea tested the bike at the Circuito de Jerez in Spain, and he was impressed with its performance.

"The new ZX-10RR is a big step forward," said Rea. "It's more powerful, more agile, and more comfortable than the previous model. I was able to push it to the limit on the track, and it was incredibly rewarding. I'm confident that this bike will help me to win my seventh World Superbike Championship."

The new ZX-10RR is powered by a 998cc four-cylinder engine that produces 200 horsepower. The engine is equipped with a new titanium exhaust system and a revised ECU. The bike also features a new chassis and suspension, which make it more agile and responsive.

Rea was particularly impressed with the bike's handling. "The ZX-10RR is so easy to ride," he said. "It's incredibly precise and predictable, and it gives me the confidence to push it to the limit. I can't wait to race this bike in the World Superbike Championship."

The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR will be available in dealerships in early 2021.

**#KawasakiNinjaZX-10RR #jonathanrea #worldsuperbikechampionship #motorcycle #racing**

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock