Ask Kính thưa bác ADMIN SHIN , Xin tạo cho anh em nhóm từ thiện một box riêng

DComproxy23

Quản trị viên thân mến,

Tôi muốn yêu cầu bạn tạo một hộp riêng cho các nhóm từ thiện.Tôi tin rằng đây sẽ là một cách tuyệt vời để cho phép người dùng dễ dàng tìm thấy và hỗ trợ các nguyên nhân mà họ quan tâm.

Hiện tại, các nhóm từ thiện được trộn lẫn với các loại nhóm khác, gây khó khăn cho người dùng trong việc tìm thấy chúng.Một hộp riêng biệt sẽ cho phép người dùng dễ dàng nhìn thấy tất cả các nhóm từ thiện có sẵn và sẽ giúp họ quyên góp dễ dàng hơn để gây ra cho họ quan tâm.

Tôi tin rằng đây sẽ là một bổ sung tích cực cho nền tảng và sẽ giúp làm cho nó thân thiện hơn với người dùng.Tôi hy vọng rằng bạn sẽ xem xét yêu cầu của tôi.

Cảm ơn bạn đã dành thời gian.

#Charity #groups #SparateBox #Donations #thân thiện với người dùng
=======================================
Dear Admin Shin,

I would like to request that you create a separate box for charity groups. I believe that this would be a great way to allow users to easily find and support the causes that they care about.

Currently, charity groups are mixed in with other types of groups, making it difficult for users to find them. A separate box would allow users to easily see all of the available charity groups, and would make it easier for them to donate to causes that they care about.

I believe that this would be a positive addition to the platform, and would help to make it more user-friendly. I hope that you will consider my request.

Thank you for your time.

#Charity #groups #separatebox #Donations #User-friendly

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock