Kỷ niệm 50 năm thành lập BMW M, các kỹ sư lắp 4 mô tơ điện vào chiếc i4 M50

** BMW M kỷ niệm 50 năm với chiếc xe điện M50 I4 **

Vào ngày kỷ niệm 50 năm thành lập BMW M, nhà sản xuất ô tô Đức đã tiết lộ M50 I4, một chiếc xe điện hiệu suất cao kết hợp hiệu suất của một chiếc xe M truyền thống với hiệu quả của một chiếc xe điện.

M50 I4 được cung cấp bởi một cặp động cơ điện tạo ra công suất kết hợp là 536 mã lực và mô-men xoắn 586 pound-feet.Điều này cho phép chiếc xe tăng tốc từ 0 lên 60 dặm / giờ chỉ trong 3,7 giây và đạt tốc độ tối đa 155 dặm / giờ.

M50 I4 cũng có thiết lập khung gầm và hệ thống treo độc đáo đã được điều chỉnh để mang lại trải nghiệm lái xe thể thao.Chiếc xe cũng đạt tiêu chuẩn với nhiều tính năng hỗ trợ tài xế, bao gồm kiểm soát hành trình thích ứng, hỗ trợ giữ làn đường và màn hình hiển thị đầu.

M50 I4 là chiếc xe điện đầu tiên được sản xuất bởi BMW M, và đó là dấu hiệu cho thấy cam kết của công ty về điện khí hóa.Chiếc xe dự kiến sẽ được bán ở Hoa Kỳ vào đầu năm 2023.

** #BMW #M50 #ElectricCar #BMWM #50thanniversary **
=======================================
**BMW M celebrates 50th anniversary with the M50 i4 electric car**

On the 50th anniversary of the establishment of BMW M, the German automaker unveiled the M50 i4, a high-performance electric sedan that combines the performance of a traditional M car with the efficiency of an electric vehicle.

The M50 i4 is powered by a pair of electric motors that produce a combined output of 536 horsepower and 586 pound-feet of torque. This allows the car to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds and reach a top speed of 155 mph.

The M50 i4 also features a unique chassis and suspension setup that has been tuned to deliver a sporty driving experience. The car also comes standard with a variety of driver-assistance features, including adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, and a head-up display.

The M50 i4 is the first electric car to be produced by BMW M, and it is a sign of the company's commitment to electrification. The car is expected to go on sale in the United States in early 2023.

**#BMW #M50 #ElectricCar #BMWM #50thanniversary**

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock