News Manchester United bị cáo buộc đạo nhái NFT

phonglanlekim

Manchester United bị buộc tội đạo văn NFT trên 'Bộ sưu tập màu đỏ'

Manchester United đã bị buộc tội đạo văn về bộ sưu tập NFT mới của họ, 'Bộ sưu tập màu đỏ'.

Bộ sưu tập, được ra mắt vào thứ ba, có các tác phẩm nghệ thuật kỹ thuật số 3D của một số cầu thủ mang tính biểu tượng nhất của câu lạc bộ, bao gồm Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham và Eric Cantona.

Tuy nhiên, một số người hâm mộ đã chỉ ra rằng các tác phẩm nghệ thuật mang một sự tương đồng nổi bật với một loạt các NFT được tạo ra bởi nghệ sĩ Bosslogic vào năm 2021.

Bosslogic đã lên Twitter để bày tỏ sự thất vọng của mình, viết: "Tôi rất bối rối.cái này."

Manchester United đã trả lời các cáo buộc, nói rằng họ "tôn trọng sự sáng tạo của người khác" và họ "không có ý định vi phạm bất kỳ bản quyền nào".

Tuy nhiên, câu lạc bộ vẫn chưa đưa ra bất kỳ lời giải thích nào cho sự tương đồng giữa hai bộ sưu tập.

Những lời buộc tội của đạo văn đến vào thời điểm NFT đang ngày càng trở nên phổ biến, với nhiều thương hiệu và người nổi tiếng cao cấp ra mắt bộ sưu tập của riêng họ.

Tuy nhiên, thị trường NFT cũng đã bị ảnh hưởng bởi các cáo buộc gian lận và rửa tiền.

Vẫn còn phải xem liệu Manchester United có phải đối mặt với bất kỳ hậu quả pháp lý nào đối với đạo văn bị cáo buộc hay không.

#ManchesterUnited #Nft #plagiarism #BossLogic #crypto
=======================================
Manchester United accused of NFT plagiarism over 'The Red Collection'

Manchester United have been accused of plagiarism over their new NFT collection, 'The Red Collection'.

The collection, which was launched on Tuesday, features 3D digital artworks of some of the club's most iconic players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham and Eric Cantona.

However, several fans have pointed out that the artwork bears a striking resemblance to a series of NFTs created by artist BossLogic in 2021.

BossLogic took to Twitter to express his disappointment, writing: "I'm so confused right now. Why would @ManUtd rip off my art and not even ask or try to work together? I'm so confused. I'm not okay with this."

Manchester United have since responded to the accusations, saying that they "respect the creativity of others" and that they "did not intend to infringe on any copyright."

However, the club has not yet offered any explanation for the similarities between the two collections.

The accusations of plagiarism come at a time when NFTs are becoming increasingly popular, with many high-profile brands and celebrities launching their own collections.

However, the NFT market has also been plagued by accusations of fraud and money laundering.

It remains to be seen whether Manchester United will face any legal consequences for the alleged plagiarism.

#ManchesterUnited #Nft #plagiarism #BossLogic #crypto

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock