News MetaversusWorld công bố quan hệ đối tác với Ready Player Me

trannam.loc

### metaversusworld thông báo hợp tác với người chơi sẵn sàng

** metaversusworld **, một nền tảng metaverse phi tập trung, đã công bố hợp tác với ** Ready Player Me **, một nền tảng hình đại diện kỹ thuật số.Quan hệ đối tác sẽ cho phép người dùng Metaversusworld tạo và sử dụng Avatars của người chơi sẵn sàng của họ trong Metaverse.

Ready Player Me là một nền tảng cho phép người dùng tạo Avatar 3D có thể được sử dụng trên nhiều nền tảng.Nền tảng này có hơn 100 triệu người dùng và tương thích với hơn 300 trò chơi và ứng dụng.

Sự hợp tác giữa Metaversusworld và Ready Player ME sẽ cho phép người dùng tạo một danh tính kỹ thuật số nhất quán mà họ có thể sử dụng trên Metaverse.Điều này sẽ giúp người dùng dễ dàng tương tác với những người khác trong Metaverse và truy cập các trải nghiệm khác nhau hơn.

Quan hệ đối tác cũng là một dấu hiệu cho thấy tầm quan trọng ngày càng tăng của hình đại diện kỹ thuật số trong Metaverse.Avatars ngày càng trở nên quan trọng như một cách để người dùng thể hiện bản thân và tương tác với những người khác trong thế giới ảo.

Metaversusworld là một nền tảng metaverse phi tập trung được xây dựng trên blockchain Ethereum.Nền tảng cho phép người dùng tạo, sở hữu và kiếm tiền từ trải nghiệm ảo của riêng họ.

Ready Player Me là một nền tảng hình đại diện kỹ thuật số cho phép người dùng tạo Avatar 3D có thể được sử dụng trên nhiều nền tảng.Nền tảng này có hơn 100 triệu người dùng và tương thích với hơn 300 trò chơi và ứng dụng.

### hashtags

* #MetaVerse
* #Decentralized
* #hình đại diện
* #ReadyPlayerMe
* #MetAversusWorld
=======================================
### MetaversusWorld Announces Partnership with Ready Player Me

**MetaversusWorld**, a decentralized metaverse platform, has announced a partnership with **Ready Player Me**, a digital avatar platform. The partnership will allow users of MetaversusWorld to create and use their Ready Player Me avatars in the metaverse.

Ready Player Me is a platform that allows users to create a 3D avatar that can be used across multiple platforms. The platform has over 100 million users and is compatible with over 300 games and apps.

The partnership between MetaversusWorld and Ready Player Me will allow users to create a consistent digital identity that they can use across the metaverse. This will make it easier for users to interact with others in the metaverse and to access different experiences.

The partnership is also a sign of the growing importance of digital avatars in the metaverse. Avatars are becoming increasingly important as a way for users to express themselves and to interact with others in the virtual world.

MetaversusWorld is a decentralized metaverse platform that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform allows users to create, own, and monetize their own virtual experiences.

Ready Player Me is a digital avatar platform that allows users to create a 3D avatar that can be used across multiple platforms. The platform has over 100 million users and is compatible with over 300 games and apps.

### Hashtags

* #MetaVerse
* #Decentralized
* #Avatar
* #ReadyPlayerMe
* #MetAversusWorld

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock