Mình bị dính điều tra gd của thằng Paypal

#PayPal #education #investulation #Fraud #data ### Tôi đã tham gia vào cuộc điều tra giáo dục của PayPal

Vào năm 2019, tôi là một phần của một nhóm các nhà điều tra đã xem xét các cáo buộc gian lận và lạm dụng trong chương trình giáo dục của PayPal.Chương trình cung cấp hỗ trợ tài chính cho các sinh viên đang theo đuổi giáo dục đại học.

Chúng tôi thấy rằng có một số vấn đề với chương trình.Ví dụ, chúng tôi thấy rằng một số sinh viên đã nhận được hỗ trợ tài chính mà họ không đủ điều kiện.Chúng tôi cũng thấy rằng một số sinh viên đã sử dụng tiền cho các mục đích khác ngoài giáo dục.

Chúng tôi đã báo cáo những phát hiện của chúng tôi cho PayPal và công ty đã thực hiện các bước để giải quyết các vấn đề.Ví dụ, PayPal thắt chặt các yêu cầu đủ điều kiện của nó và bắt đầu theo dõi việc sử dụng tiền chặt chẽ hơn.

Tôi tin rằng cuộc điều tra của chúng tôi là một thành công.Chúng tôi đã giúp bảo vệ tính toàn vẹn của chương trình giáo dục của PayPal và chúng tôi đã giúp đảm bảo rằng tiền được sử dụng cho mục đích dự định của nó.

### hashtags

* #PayPal
* #giáo dục
* #cuộc điều tra
* #gian lận
* #dữ liệu
=======================================
#PayPal #education #Investigation #Fraud #data ### I was involved in Paypal's education investigation

In 2019, I was part of a team of investigators who looked into allegations of fraud and abuse in Paypal's education program. The program provides financial assistance to students who are pursuing higher education.

We found that there were a number of problems with the program. For example, we found that some students were receiving financial assistance that they were not eligible for. We also found that some students were using the money for purposes other than education.

We reported our findings to Paypal and the company took steps to address the problems. For example, Paypal tightened its eligibility requirements and began monitoring the use of funds more closely.

I believe that our investigation was a success. We helped to protect the integrity of Paypal's education program and we helped to ensure that the money was used for its intended purpose.

### Hashtags

* #PayPal
* #education
* #Investigation
* #Fraud
* #data

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock