Buy Mua SJM rác

Dockproxy13

Nước trái cây ** Mua SJM và nghiên cứu ngắn Citron **

Citron Research là một công ty bán chạy ngắn đã nhắm mục tiêu SJM, nhà sản xuất thư rác và các loại thịt đóng hộp khác.Citron đã cáo buộc SJM về các nhà đầu tư sai lệch về kết quả tài chính của mình và có mục tiêu giá là 0 đô la cho cổ phiếu.

Tuy nhiên, tôi tin rằng Citron đã sai về SJM.Công ty có một hồ sơ theo dõi mạnh mẽ về tăng trưởng và có vị trí tốt để hưởng lợi từ sự tăng trưởng của thị trường thịt đóng hộp.Tôi tin rằng SJM là mua và vị trí ngắn của Citron là một sai lầm.

Dưới đây là một số lý do tại sao tôi tin rằng SJM là một khoản đầu tư tốt:

* SJM có một lịch sử tăng trưởng lâu dài.Công ty đã tăng doanh thu trung bình 5% mỗi năm trong năm năm qua.
* SJM có vị trí tốt để hưởng lợi từ sự tăng trưởng của thị trường thịt đóng hộp.Thị trường thịt đóng hộp dự kiến sẽ tăng 3% mỗi năm trong năm năm tới.
* SJM có bảng cân đối kế toán mạnh và tỷ lệ nợ trên vốn chủ sở hữu thấp.Điều này làm cho công ty ít bị tổn thương hơn với suy thoái kinh tế.
* SJM trả tỷ suất cổ tức 2,5%.Lợi tức cổ tức này cao hơn tỷ suất cổ tức trung bình cho S & P 500.

Tôi tin rằng SJM là một khoản đầu tư tốt và vị trí ngắn của Citron là một sai lầm.Tôi khuyên bạn nên mua SJM và giữ nó trong thời gian dài.
=======================================
juice **Buy SJM and Short Citron Research**

Citron Research is a short-selling firm that has been targeting SJM, the maker of Spam and other canned meats. Citron has accused SJM of misleading investors about its financial results and has a price target of $0 for the stock.

However, I believe that Citron is wrong about SJM. The company has a strong track record of growth and is well-positioned to benefit from the growth of the canned meat market. I believe that SJM is a buy and that Citron's short position is a mistake.

Here are some reasons why I believe that SJM is a good investment:

* SJM has a long history of growth. The company has grown revenue by an average of 5% per year over the past five years.
* SJM is well-positioned to benefit from the growth of the canned meat market. The canned meat market is expected to grow by 3% per year over the next five years.
* SJM has a strong balance sheet and a low debt-to-equity ratio. This makes the company less vulnerable to economic downturns.
* SJM pays a dividend yield of 2.5%. This dividend yield is higher than the average dividend yield for the S&P 500.

I believe that SJM is a good investment and that Citron's short position is a mistake. I recommend buying SJM and holding it for the long term.

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock