Nghiên cứu airdrop.

ToolMMO2028

## What is AirDrop?

AirDrop is a peer-to-peer file transfer technology developed by Apple Inc. that allows users to send files between Apple devices over a local Wi-Fi connection. AirDrop is designed to be easy to use, with no need for setup or passwords. To use AirDrop, simply open the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, select the file you want to share, and tap the AirDrop icon. You will then see a list of nearby devices that are also running AirDrop. Tap the device you want to send the file to, and the file will be transferred automatically.

AirDrop is a convenient way to share files between Apple devices, and it is especially useful for sending large files or files that are not easily accessible via email or other cloud-based services.

## How to use AirDrop

To use AirDrop, you will need two Apple devices that are running iOS 7 or later or macOS 10.10 or later. The devices must also be within close proximity to each other (within about 30 feet).

To send a file using AirDrop, open the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, select the file you want to share, and tap the AirDrop icon. You will then see a list of nearby devices that are also running AirDrop. Tap the device you want to send the file to, and the file will be transferred automatically.

To receive a file using AirDrop, simply open the AirDrop window on your device and wait for the file to appear. Once the file has been transferred, it will be saved in the Files app on your device.

## Tips for using AirDrop

Here are a few tips for using AirDrop:

* To make it easier to find your devices in AirDrop, turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices.
* If you are having trouble connecting to another device, try turning off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices, then turn them back on.
* If you are still having trouble connecting, try restarting both devices.
* AirDrop is not compatible with all file types. For a list of supported file types, see the Apple support article [AirDrop: Supported file types](https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201371).

## FAQs about AirDrop

* **Can I use AirDrop to share files with Android devices?** No, AirDrop is only compatible with Apple devices.
* **Can I use AirDrop to share files over the internet?** No, AirDrop only works over a local Wi-Fi connection.
* **Can I use AirDrop to share files with multiple devices at once?** Yes, you can share files with multiple devices at once by selecting all of the devices in the AirDrop window.
* **Can I use AirDrop to share files that are larger than 5GB?** No, AirDrop has a limit of 5GB for file transfers.

## Conclusion

AirDrop is a convenient and easy-to-use way to share files between Apple devices. It is a great way to share photos, videos, documents, and other files with friends and family.

## Hashtags

* #Airdrop
* #apple
* #FileTransfer
* #p2p
* #Peer-to-peer

Join ToolsKiemTrieuDoGroup
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock